Italian Style Lamb & Chicken Skewers Combo - 52 Pack
In Italy’s Abruzzo region, one of the most popular street foods are skewers of meat, grilled over high heat and enjoyed on the go. At D’Abruzzo, founder Tommaso Conte is bringing this rustic snack to New York in a big way. Whether simply sprinkled with sea salt or anointed with rosemary oil, these are addictive and delicious, and a perfect addition to any cookout.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes 52 Italian Style Skewers
- Skewers arrive in two packs of 26 skewers
- Each pack weighs 1.7 lbs.
- Skewers are uncooked
- 26 Lamb – These arrosticini are small cubes of all-natural Colorado lamb, expertly butchered and skewered with a small slice of fat in-between each piece in order to keep them tender and juicy.
- 26 Chicken – These spiedini are small cubes of all-natural chicken thigh, expertly butchered. For a truly authentic experience, brush them with a mixture of two tablespoons dried rosemary, one teaspoon dried oregano, one-half teaspoon garlic powder, salt, pepper and ½ cup olive oil in the final minute of cooking.
100% USDA All-natural Colorado Lamb. Halal certified
All natural Chicken Thighs. Halal Certified
Instructions / Storage
- Skewers ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, keep in the freezer until ready to use
- Place in Fridge and thaw when ready to use
- Skewers may be kept refrigerated for up to 14 days or frozen for up to 2 years
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- D’Abruzzo ships Monday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.