Blackstone Reuben Sandwich Kit
- Upon arrival, place package contents (except bread) in the refrigerator
- Corned beef, sauerkraut, cheese and dressing can be stored in the refrigerator for 1 week or in the freezer for 2 weeks
- Bread can be kept at room temperature or frozen
- STEP 1 Place a sheet pan in the oven and preheat oven to 450F
- STEP 2 Butter one side of each slice of the bread and place buttered side down on hot sheet pan, followed by both slices of cheese and the other piece of bread (buttered side up)
- STEP 3 Make a small bowl the size of the sandwich with tin foil. Spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray and place the meat and kraut inside. Place on the same sheet pan
- STEP 4 Heat for 4 minutes then flip the bread and cook an additional 2-3 minutes
- STEP 5 Remove from oven carefully and place bread on a cutting board. Separate the slices of bread (the cheese should be super melty!) and add the meat, kraut and 1000 Island dressing
- STEP 6 Sandwich it all together. Sandwiches can be assembled and then heated in the oven or with a panini press if preferred.
- STEP 7 Slice in two, and enjoy!