Vegan Ice Cream Collection - 4 Pints
This is a collection of four completely vegan ice creams: Amara Oh So Berry, Caribbean Queen, Nana Berry, and Nutty Punch!
Husband and wife Omar and Astrid Thorpe founded Creme and Cocoa in the Brooklyn neighborhood of Prospect Lefferts Gardens in 2017. At this neighborhood ice cream shop with a fun and tropical twist, they’re churning up fresh, small-batch ice cream in flavors that pay homage to their upbringing in the Caribbean, using only the highest-quality ingredients.
This package includes 4 pints of Creme and Cocoa’s favorite flavors of Vegan Ice Cream
- 1 Amara Oh So Berry: Named after our daughter Amara, this non-dairy vegan strawberry ice cream is so berry and creamy.
- 1 Caribbean Queen: If you are from the islands and love your soursop, you will love this non-dairy vegan ice-cream version.
- 1 Nana Berry: Love your morning smoothies, well you will love this vegan ice cream blend of blueberries and bananas.
- 1 Nutty Punch: This is not your grandfather’s peanut punch. You get a creamery scoopable vegan ice cream.
Amara Oh So Berry: Strawberries, Sugar, Coconut Milk, Cream of Coconut
Caribbean Queen: Soursop, Sugar, Coconut Milk, Cream of Coconut
Nana Berry: Blueberries, Banana, Coconut Milk, Cream of Coconut
Nutty Punch: Cashew Milk, Sugar, Peanuts
Instructions / Storage
- Sorbet is shipped frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival place pints immediately in the freezer
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Creme and Cocoa Creamery ships Tuesday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.