Sorbet Collection - 4 Pints
This is a collection of four of Creme and Cocoa’s best-selling sorbets: Passionate for Mangos, Hibiscus Fleur, Tamarindo Orange, and Tropical!
The husband-and-wife duo of Omar and Astrid Thorpe are giving the traditional ice cream shop a fun and tropical twist at Creme and Cocoa, which they opened in the Brooklyn neighborhood of Prospect Lefferts Gardens in 2017. At Cream and Cocoa, they’re churning up fresh, small-batch ice cream in flavors that pay homage to their upbringing in the Caribbean, using only the highest-quality ingredients.
This package includes 4 pints of Creme and Cocoa Creamery’s favorite flavors of Sorbet
- 1 Passionate for Mangos: One of our top sellers at our shop. The tropical fruit blend of mangos and passionfruit come together and give you “summer beach vibez”.
- 1 Hibiscus Fleur: Another top seller at our shop. This holiday drink we turned it into a sorbet. This was the first sorbet we made. We steep our hibiscus leaves with spices, ginger, and mint. You get a fresh tangy-sweet taste.
- 1 Tamarindo Orange: Tamarind is a leguminous tree bearing edible fruit that is indigenous to tropical Africa and very popular in the Latin and Caribbean Cultures. We added orange juice for a hint of citrus for a bold flavor.
- 1 Tropical: What can we say we blended the most popular tropical fruits together with honey to make this smoothie sorbet.
NOTE: All Sorbets are Vegan aside from the Tropical Sorbet which is sweetened with Honey
Passionate for Mangos: Mango, Passionfruit, Sugar
Hibiscus Fluer: Water, Sugar, Hibiscus Flower, Cinnamon, Cloves, Mint Leaves, Ginger
Tamarindo Orange: Tamarind, Orange Juice, Sugar
Tropical: Pineapples, strawberries, Bananas, Mango, and Wildflower Honey
Instructions / Storage
- Sorbet is shipped frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival place pints immediately in the freezer
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Creme and Cocoa Creamery ships Tuesday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.