Ice Cream - Choose Your Own 4 Pints
Take your pick from all of Creme and Cocoa’s top-selling ice cream, sorbet, and vegan ice cream!
The husband-and-wife duo of Omar and Astrid Thorpe are giving the traditional ice cream shop a fun and tropical twist at Creme and Cocoa, which they opened in the Brooklyn neighborhood of Prospect Lefferts Gardens in 2017. At Cream and Cocoa, they’re churning up fresh, small-batch ice cream in flavors that pay homage to their upbringing in the Caribbean, using only the highest-quality ingredients.
This package includes your choice of 4 pints from Creme and Cocoa Creamery’s favorite flavors
Flavor Options Include
- Passionate for Mangos Sorbet (Vegan): One of our top sellers at our shop. The tropical fruit blend of mangos and passionfruit come together and give you “summer beach vibez”.
- Hibiscus Fleur Sorbet (Vegan): Another top seller at our shop. This holiday drink we turned it into a sorbet. This was the first sorbet we made. We steep our hibiscus leaves with spices, ginger, and mint. You get a fresh tangy-sweet taste.
- Tamarindo Orange Sorbet (Vegan): Tamarind is a leguminous tree bearing edible fruit that is indigenous to tropical Africa and very popular in the Latin and Caribbean Cultures. We added orange juice for a hint of citrus for a bold flavor.
- Tropical Sorbet: What can we say we blended the most popular tropical fruits together with honey to make this smoothie sorbet.
- Amara Oh So Berry Ice Cream (Vegan): Named after our daughter Amara, this non-dairy vegan strawberry ice cream is so berry and creamy.
- Caribbean Queen Ice Cream (Vegan): If you are from the islands and love your soursop, you will love this non-dairy vegan ice-cream version.
- Nana Berry Ice Cream (Vegan): Love your morning smoothies, well you will love this vegan ice cream blend of blueberries and bananas.
- Tres Leches Caribbean Rum Cake Ice Cream: Celebrating our Central American roots with two dessert staples.
- Cookies N Creme Ice Cream: We took on the challenge to make a cocoa and creme ice cream that would make people drive towns over just to get a pint.
- Nana Cookie Ice Cream: Banana Pudding is a dessert staple across the Caribbean Diaspora so why not.
- Tres Leches Velvety Red Velvet Ice Cream: A spin on our tres leches ice cream with red velvet cake folded in.
- Midnight Chip Ice Cream: Creamy chocolate ice cream and rich chocolate chips.
- Island Gal Ice Cream: Celebrate the beautiful vibe of an island gal with her coconut and ginger in hand.
- Not so Grape or Nut Ice Cream: This cereal and ice cream blend is a classic Caribbean flavor.
- “Run It” Rum Raisin Ice Cream: Grandfather’s heavy-handed Rum Raisin recipe.
NOTE: All Sorbets are Vegan aside from the Tropical Sorbet which is sweetened with Honey
Passionate for Mangos: Mango, Passionfruit, Sugar
Hibiscus Fleur: Water, Sugar, Hibiscus Flower, Cinnamon, Cloves, Mint Leaves, Ginger
Tamarindo Orange: Tamarind, Orange Juice, Sugar
Tropical: Pineapples, strawberries, Bananas, Mango, and Wildflower Honey
Amara Oh So Berry: Strawberries, Sugar, Coconut Milk, Cream of Coconut
Caribbean Queen: Soursop, Sugar, Coconut Milk, Cream of Coconut
Nana Berry: Blueberries, Banana, Coconut Milk, Cream of Coconut
Tres Leches Caribbean Rum Cake: Heavy Cream, Whole Milk, Eggs, Evaporated Milk, Condensed Milk, Sugar, Sea Salt, Vanilla Extract, Rum Cake (Flour, Milk, Eggs, Sea Salt, Baking Powder, Caribbean Rum)
Cookies N Creme: Heavy Cream, Whole Milk, Eggs, Evaporated Milk, Condensed Milk, Sugar, Sea Salt, Vanilla Extract, Oreo Cookies
Nana Cookie: Heavy Cream, Whole Milk, Eggs, Sugar, Bananas, Sea Salt, Vanilla Extract, All-Purpose Flour, Butter
Tres Leches Velvety Red Velvet: Heavy Cream, Whole Milk, Eggs, Evaporated Milk, Condensed Milk, Sugar, Sea Salt, Vanilla Extract, Pound Cake (Flour, Milk, Eggs, Sea salt, Baking Powder)
Midnight Chip: Heavy Cream, Whole Milk, Eggs, Sugar, Sea Salt, Dutch Cocoa Powder, Chocolate Chips
Island Gal: Cream, Milk, Coconut Cream, Eggs, Sugar, Ginger, Sea Salt, Vanilla Extract
Not So Grape or Nut: Cream, Milk, Eggs, Sugar, Sea Salt, Vanilla Extract, Grapenut Cereal
“Run It” Rum Raisin: Heavy Cream, Whole Milk, Eggs, Sugar, Sea Salt, Raisins, Caribbean Rum
Instructions / Storage
- Ice Cream and Sorbet is shipped frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival place pints immediately in the freezer
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Creme and Cocoa Creamery ships Tuesday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.