This dairy-free, completely vegan ice cream is made with coconut milk and cream of coconut, and is flavored with soursop, which has a pleasingly sour flavor that’s been described as a cross between strawberry and apple!
Husband and wife Omar and Astrid Thorpe founded Creme and Cocoa in the Brooklyn neighborhood of Prospect Lefferts Gardens in 2017. At this neighborhood ice cream shop with a fun and tropical twist, they’re churning up fresh, small-batch ice cream in flavors that pay homage to their upbringing in the Caribbean, using only the highest-quality ingredients.
This package includes 4 pints of Caribbean Queen Vegan Ice Cream
Caribbean Queen: Soursop, Sugar, Coconut Milk, Cream of Coconut
Instructions / Storage
- Ice Cream is shipped frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival place pints immediately in the freezer
- May be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Creme and Cocoa Creamery ships Tuesday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.