Salty, sweet – Salted Carmale is the couple that shows opposites do attract, and often in really tasty ways. Cream + Sugar starts with our sweet cream ice cream, adds in house-made vanilla sea salt and swirls in caramel made by their loving hands using sweetened condensed milk that’s been boiled for 8 hours. The result is a frozen creation that’s perfectly balanced and ready to convert even the most simple ice cream lover.
The folks at the Fine Dining Restaraunt Group in Jackson Hole, Wyoming didn’t set out to start an ice cream company. In fact, they initially set out to simply make high house-made artisan ice cream in fanciful flavors to serve in their restaurants. Customers went wild for the ice cream and soon Cream + Sugar was born. All their ice creams are made by hand using cream and milk from regional farms. And everything is packed by hand. Why not automate? Cream + Sugar’s answer is simple – they believe their hand-made approach is evident in each and every bite. We couldn’t agree more!
This package includes 6 pints of Salted Caramel Artisan Ice Cream
Contains: Egg, Dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Ice Cream ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, freeze immediately
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Cream + Sugar ships Monday -Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.