These Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches are the stuff of sugar-filled dreams! If Jackson Hole was ice cream, Cream + Sugar’s Huckleberry Ice Cream would be it. A native berry to the area, the huckleberry has become a mainstay in local cuisine. Cream + Sugar starts with a blend of huckleberries and wild blueberries, which they then wrap in a hug of sweet cream ice cream. Then they sandwich the ice cream between two cookies that are always baked daily. And everything is still made and packed by hand. We dare you to just eat one!
The folks at the Fine Dining Restaraunt Group in Jackson Hole, Wyoming didn’t set out to start an ice cream company. In fact, they initially set out to simply make high house-made artisan ice cream in fanciful flavors to serve in their restaurants. Customers went wild for the ice cream and soon Cream + Sugar was born. All their ice creams are made by hand with love and care. Why not automate? Cream + Sugar’s answer is simple – they believe their hand-made approach is evident in each and every bite. We couldn’t agree more!
This package includes 16 Huckleberry Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Mini Sandwiches come in packages of 4
Contains: Egg, Dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Ice Cream Sandwiches ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, freeze immediately
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Cream + Sugar ships Monday -Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.