Cream + Sugar ships its artisanal ice cream nationwide on Goldbelly! If Jackson Hole was ice cream, this would be it. A native berry to the area, the huckleberry has become a mainstay in local cuisine. Cream + Sugar starts with a blend of huckleberries and wild blueberries, which they then wrap in a hug of sweet cream ice cream. Tangy, sweet, colorful, Cream + Sugar’s Huckleberry ice cream is an iconic mountain town treat.
What started as artisanal ice cream on the dessert menus of Fine Dining Restaurant Group’s Jackson, Wyoming, restaurants has turned into a small-batch ice cream company making ice cream in fanciful flavors like huckleberry, salted caramel, and chocolate. With overwhelming demand for this ice cream, owner Gavin Fine decided to open a home for Cream + Sugar in 2017. Under the leadership of Chef Chad Horton, Cream + Sugar makes ice cream using cream and milk from regional farms and hand-makes mini ice cream sandwiches with cookies baked fresh daily.
This package includes 6 pints of Huckleberry Artisan Ice Cream
Contains: Egg, Dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Ice Cream ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, freeze immediately
- Cream + Sugar ships Monday -Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.