This is not your average Cookies & Cream! This ice cream doesn’t have cookie chunks that can be dug out – this ice cream is almost entirely cookie! Cream + Sugar uses smaller oatmeal cookie pieces so that every bite has that perfectly distributed cookie goodness.
The folks at the Fine Dining Restaraunt Group in Jackson Hole, Wyoming didn’t set out to start an ice cream company. In fact, they initially set out to simply make high house-made artisan ice cream in fanciful flavors to serve in their restaurants. Customers went wild for the ice cream and soon Cream + Sugar was born. All their ice creams are made by hand using cream and milk from regional farms. And everything is packed by hand. Why not automate? Cream + Sugar’s answer is simple – they believe their hand-made approach is evident in each and every bite. We couldn’t agree more!
This package includes 6 pints of Cookies & Cream Artisan Ice Cream
Contains: Egg, Dairy, Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Ice Cream ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, freeze immediately
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Cream + Sugar ships Monday -Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.