Everything you need to put together a Sonoma Coast-inspired DIY charcuterie board at home (don’t forget a good wine pairing). Journeyman Meat Co. manufactures all their salumi in Healdsburg, Sonoma, utilizing old-world techniques while integrating new world flavors in their state of the art Italian-built curing house.
This package serves 8 people and includes:
- 1 Journeyman Sopressata Salumi (6 oz.)
- 1 Journeyman Sonoma Rosso Salumi (6 oz.)
- 1 Journeyman IL Pio Salumi (6 oz.)
- 1 Journeyman N’Duja Spreadable Salumi (6 oz.)
N’Duja – Pork, Herbs & Spices, Red Wine, Salt, Pickled Peppers (Peppers, Canola Oil, Olive Oil, Vinegar, Garlic, Spices, Lemon juice may contain Calcium Chloride), Paprika, Sugar, Dextrose, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Nitrate
Soppressata – Pork, Salt, Sweet Pepper Sauce (Sweet Peppers, Salt, Citric Acid), Red Wine, Garlic, Spices, Sugar, Dextrose, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Nitrate
Sonomo Rosso – Pork, Red Wine, Salt, Spices, Sugar, Dextrose, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Nitrate
Il Pio – Pork, Salt, Spices, White Wine, Sugar, Garlic, Dextrose, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Nitrate
Instructions / Storage
- Meat ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- All products must be cooked thoroughly before consumption
- Upon arrival remove all items from the shipping package and place it into the freezer for later use or the refrigerator if you plan to enjoy within 7 days
- Meat may be kept frozen for up to 1 year
- All frozen meats should be safely thawed in the refrigerator
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Cream Co. Meat ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.