Nothing compares to the flavor of pasture-raised chicken.
Pasturebird is the largest pasture-raised operation on the West Coast. The chickens live outdoors full time, with 24/7 with access to shelter in mobile coops. Life in the field keeps the birds full and happy. The bird’s diet of native California grasses and grubs is supplemented with milled grains, free of methionine—the synthetic added to most poultry feed. Coops are rotated daily to give the growing chickens access to fresh grass and grubs and provide the pasture time to regenerate from grazing.
This package serves 6 people and includes:
- 1 Pasturebird Pasture-Raised Whole Roasting Chicken (3.5 lbs.)
- 2 packs Pasturebird Pasture-Raised Chicken Thighs (2 lbs. total)
- 1 pack Pasturebird Pasture-Raised Chicken Breasts (3 lbs. total
- 1 pack Pasturebird Pasture-Raised Chicken Wings (1 lb. total)
- 1 pack Pasturebird Pasture-Raised Drum Sticks (1 lb. total)
Instructions / Storage
- Meat ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- All products must be cooked thoroughly before consumption
- Upon arrival remove all items from the shipping package and place it into the freezer for later use or the refrigerator if you plan to enjoy within 7 days
- Meat may be kept frozen for up to 1 year
- All frozen meats should be safely thawed in the refrigerator
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Cream Co. Meat ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.