Cream Co. takes its hamburger and hot dog game very seriously.
The award-winning Cream Co. burger blend starts with house-ground dry-aged beef made from our portfolio of West Coast sustainable and regenerative beef ranches. The blend combines whole muscles and trims with dry-aged beef fat for a deeply satisfying texture and fat balance.
They spent two years perfecting our hot dog. It’s snappy, naturally cased, and made from dry-aged beef.
This package serves 7 people and includes:
- 4 Dry-aged Ground Beef Patties (each 5.33 oz.)
- 6 Dry-aged All Beef Hot Dogs
Ground Beef – Beef
Hot Dog – Beef, Water, Nonfat Dry Milk, Salt, Garlic, Herbs & Spices, Sugar, White Pepper, Sodium Nitrite, Lamb casing.
Instructions / Storage
- Meat ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- All products must be cooked thoroughly before consumption
- Upon arrival remove all items from the shipping package and place it into the freezer for later use or the refrigerator if you plan to enjoy within 7 days
- Meat may be kept frozen for up to 1 year
- All frozen meats should be safely thawed in the refrigerator
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Cream Co. Meat ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.