Simple doesn’t mean boring, especially when it comes it these vanilla cupcakes. Comforting and nostalgic, these cupcakes will please any crowd.
Crave Cupcakes was voted “Houston’s Best Cupcakes” by the Houston Press and it is no wonder why they are the city’s favorite cupcake shop. Each of their cupcakes is handcrafted in small batches with only the best ingredients and finished off with their signature seal or custom decorations for any occasion.
Elizabeth Cooper, her husband Peter, and their business partner Brad Dorsey opened Crave Cupcakes in Houston in 2008, and word quickly spread about their delicious cupcakes made in small batches throughout the day. The award-winning cupcake shop, where visitors can observe the baking and frosting process, bakes more than 20 flavors, including classics like vanilla, chocolate, and red velvet cupcakes made with luxurious European chocolate, pure bean vanilla, fruit from Napa Valley, and fresh local dairy.
The Simply Vanilla Cupcake Dozen includes 12 Birthday Cake Cupcakes
- Arrives in a stunning teal gift box
All cupcakes could contain traces of nut/nut products, wheat/gluten products, soy products, eggs, diary, and other ingredients that are a potential risk to a person with food allergies. Please be aware that based on our product mix and methods of preparation, cross-contamination may occur between ingredients.
Instructions / Storage
- The Simply Vanilla Cupcake Dozen ship frozen with ice packs. Ice packs may thaw in transit
- As soon as the cupcakes arrive, use the red or brown ribbon wrapped around the blue gift box to gently lift the box up and out of the shipping box.
- Open the blue box and remove the bubble wrap while the cupcakes are still frozen.
- Before serving, please let the cupcakes stand at room temperature for 3 – 4 hours.
- Cupcakes are meant to be enjoyed as soon as possible. If you plan to store them, we recommend placing them in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Do not refrigerate or freeze them
- Crave Cupcakes ships Monday -Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.