Leap right into fall with these delicious pumpkin spiced cupcakes with pecans, topped with cinnamon cream cheese frosting and beautiful fondant autumn leaves.
Crave Cupcakes was voted “Houston’s Best Cupcakes” by the Houston Press and it is no wonder why they are the city’s favorite cupcake shop. Each of their cupcakes is handcrafted in small batches with only the best ingredients and finished off with their signature seal or custom decorations for any occasion.
The Pumpkin Cupcake Dozen includes 12 Pumpkin Cupcakes
- Each cupcake is topped with a fondant autumn leaf
- Arrives in a stunning teal gift box
All pumpkin cupcakes contain nut/nut products, wheat/gluten products, soy products, eggs, dairy, and other ingredients that are a potential risk to a person with food allergies. Please be aware that based on our product mix and methods of preparation, cross-contamination may occur between ingredients.
Instructions / Storage
- The Pumpkin Cupcake Dozen ship frozen with ice packs. Ice packs may thaw in transit
- As soon as the cupcakes arrive, use the red or brown ribbon wrapped around the blue gift box to gently lift the box up and out of the shipping box.
- Open the blue box and remove the bubble wrap while the cupcakes are still frozen.
- Before serving, please let the cupcakes stand at room temperature for 3 – 4 hours.
- Cupcakes are meant to be enjoyed as soon as possible. If you plan to store them, we recommend placing them in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Do not refrigerate or freeze them
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Crave Cupcakes ships Monday -Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.