Celebrate Día de Los Muertos with this stunning Calaveras Cupcake Dozen features one dozen assorted red velvet, spooky confetti, and dark chocolate cupcakes adorned with “TRICK or TREAT” fondant and four handcrafted Calaveras fondant toppers.
The Calaveras Cupcake Dozen includes:
- 4 Calaveras Cupcakes
- 8 Cupcakes, with “TRICK or TREAT” fondant medallions
- Arrives in a stunning teal gift box
- Red Velvet
- Spooky Confetti
- Dark Chocolate
All cupcakes could contain traces of nut/nut products, wheat/gluten products, soy products, eggs, diary, and other ingredients that are a potential risk to a person with food allergies. Please be aware that based on our product mix and methods of preparation, cross-contamination may occur between ingredients.
Instructions / Storage
- The Calaveras Cupcake Dozen ships frozen with ice packs. Ice packs may thaw in transit
- As soon as the cupcakes arrive, use the red or brown ribbon wrapped around the blue gift box to gently lift the box up and out of the shipping box.
- Open the blue box and remove the bubble wrap while the cupcakes are still frozen.
- Before serving, please let the cupcakes stand at room temperature for 3 – 4 hours.
- Cupcakes are meant to be enjoyed as soon as possible. If you plan to store them, we recommend placing them in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Do not refrigerate or freeze them
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Crave Cupcakes ships Monday -Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.