Craftsman and Wolves ships its delicious yuzu almond caramel nationwide on Goldbelly! Tart yuzu with almond in a caramel for a different experience from the traditional.
Craftsman & Wolves is a modern patisserie and bakery featuring an ever-evolving and inventive menu of classic sweet and savory pastries with a modern spin—gougeres dotted with smoked cheddar and chili flakes, white-soy infused chocolate caramels, and a passion fruit olive oil curd that pairs so well with toast it outshines any gourmet butter. Founded in 2011 in San Francisco by William Werner, Craftsman & Wolves has been featured in Bon Appetit, GQ, Food Network’s “Best Thing I Ever Ate,” Martha Stewart, and Food & Wine.
This package includes 2 packs of Yuzu Almond Caramel
- Each pack weighs. 4 oz. and contains approx. 8 pieces
Sugar, 33% Valrhona White Chocolate, Almonds, Butter, Cocoa Butter, Lemon Juice, Yuzu Juice, Baking Soda
Instructions / Storage
- Caramel can be stored at room temperature
- Craftsman & Wolves ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.