Craftsman & Wolves’ ginger molasses cookie is a traditional holiday favorite updated with a touch of smoke. Cookies are handmade in San Francisco, baked and hickory cold smoked to order!
Nothing at Craftsman & Wolves is ever boring with their ever-evolving and inventive menu. Here you’ll find traditional sweet and savory pastries with a modern point of view. Featured in Food Network’s “Best Thing I Ever Ate,” Craftsman and Wolves is known for putting a modern twist on classic savory and sweet pastries.
This package includes 12 Smoked Ginger Molasses Cookies) in a gift box with a CAW wolf sticker
butter, brown sugar, egg, molasses, ap flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger and candied ginger, allspice, clove, salt, hickory smoke
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies can be stored at room temperature for 2-3 days, or placed in the freezer immediately upon arrival
- To freeze, wrap the cookies tightly in tupperware or plastic wrap. They can be kept in the freezer for up to 3 weeks
- To serve from frozen, thaw at room temperature on a kitchen counter, wrapped, for two hours
- Pro Mom Tip- microwave cookie for 15 seconds and serve alongside a tall glass of cold milk.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Craftsman & Wolves ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.