Pate de Fruit - 24 Pack
The finest fruit in a sweet convenient package! Featuring grapefruit-coconut and pineapple-mezcal pate de fruit.
2015 and 2016 James Beard “Outstanding Baker” finalist Chef William Werner is the mastermind behind the always evolving and inventive menu at San Franciso’s famed Craftsman and Wolves. Featured in Food Network’s “Best Thing I Ever Ate,” Craftsman and Wolves is known for putting a modern twist on classic savory and sweet pastries.
This package includes 24 Pate de Fruit. 12 Grapefruit-coconut and 12 Pineapple-mezcal
Pineapple-mezcal: pineapple puree, apple puree, glucose, sugar, pectin, citric acid, mezcal Grapefruit-coconut: grapefruit puree, glucose, sugar, pectin, citric acid, coconut shaving
Instructions / Storage
Pate de Fruit can be stored at room temperature
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Craftsman & Wolves ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.