Craftsman and Wolves ships its delicious oatmeal cookies nationwide on Goldbelly! Craftsman and Wolves’ signature oatmeal cookies are soft, chewy, and lightly spiced. Full of grains, pepitas, and golden raisins, these are handmade in San Francisco and baked to order!
Nothing at contemporary patisserie Craftsman & Wolves is ever boring with this San Francisco bakery’s ever-evolving and inventive menu. Here you’ll find traditional sweet and savory pastries with a modern spin—gougeres dotted with smoked cheddar and chili flakes, white-soy infused chocolate caramels, and a passion fruit olive oil curd that pairs so well with toast it outshines any gourmet butter. Founded in 2011, Craftsman & Wolves has been featured in Bon Appetit, GQ, Food Network’s “Best Thing I Ever Ate,” Martha Stewart, and Food & Wine.
This package includes serves 12 people and includes 12 Oatmeal Cookies
- Cookies arrive in a gift box with a CAW wolf sticker
Oats, Bread Flour, Cinnamon, Cloves, Sugar, Butter, Brown Sugar, Eggs, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Salt, Pepita Seeds, Golden Raisins
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies can be stored at room temperature for 2-3 days, or placed in the freezer immediately upon arrival
- To freeze, wrap the cookies tightly in tupperware or plastic wrap. They can be kept in the freezer for up to 3 weeks
- To serve from frozen, thaw at room temperature on a kitchen counter, wrapped, for two hours
- Pro Mom Tip: Microwave cookie for 15 seconds and serve alongside a tall glass of cold milk.
- Craftsman & Wolves ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.