Craftsman and Wolves ships its delicious dark sipping chocolate nationwide on Goldbelly! Velvety, rich, and intense, Craftsman and Wolves’ dark sipping chocolate is made with the highest quality chocolate.
Nothing at contemporary patisserie Craftsman & Wolves is ever boring with this San Francisco bakery’s ever-evolving and inventive menu. Here you’ll find traditional sweet and savory pastries with a modern spin—gougeres dotted with smoked cheddar and chili flakes, white-soy infused chocolate caramels, and a passion fruit olive oil curd that pairs so well with toast it outshines any gourmet butter. Founded in 2011 by William Werner, Craftsman & Wolves has been featured in Bon Appetit, GQ, Food Network’s “Best Thing I Ever Ate,” Martha Stewart, and Food & Wine.
This package serves 12 people and includes 2 packs of quality Dark Sipping Chocolate
- Each pack includes 6 servings
Valrhona Coeur De Guanaja 80% Chocolate, Sugar, Vanilla Bean, Sea Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Dark sipping chocolate can be stored at room temperature
- Bring 1/2 cup of milk to a simmer and add 1/3 cup of dark sipping chocolate.
- Whisk, enjoy and repeat!
- Craftsman & Wolves ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.