A financier is a french brown butter cake made with almond flour. It is loaded with nutty brown butter and lots of chocolate chips and ours gets a crunchy caramelized layers moist gluten-free chocolate brown butter cake with a crunchy caramelized cocoa nib crust – The traditional (almond/hazelnut and brown butter cake) French name financier is said to derive from the traditional rectangular mold, which resembles a bar of gold. of cocoa nibs on top, super moist, nutty, delicious, and gluten-free!
Nothing at Craftsman & Wolves is ever boring with their ever-evolving and inventive menu. Here you’ll find traditional sweet and savory pastries with a modern point of view. Featured in Food Network’s “Best Thing I Ever Ate,” Craftsman and Wolves is known for putting a modern twist on classic savory and sweet pastries.
This package includes 6 Cocoa Gluten-Free Financiers
- Each Financier is approximately 3″ × 1.5″ × 1.5″
flour, cocoa powder, almond meal, powdered sugar, sugar, salt, eggs, trimoline, brown butter, chocolate chips, vanilla, butter, cocoa nibs, salt, glucose
Instructions / Storage
- Cocoa Gluten-Free Financiers arrive ready to enjoy
- It is highly recommended they be enjoyed within 24 hours
- May be refrigerated up to 7 days
- Allow to come back to room temperature before enjoying
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Craftsman & Wolves ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.