A financier is a french brown butter cake made with almond flour. It is loaded with nutty brown butter and lots of chocolate chips and ours gets a crunchy caramelized layers moist gluten-free chocolate brown butter cake with a crunchy caramelized cocoa nib crust – The traditional (almond/hazelnut and brown butter cake) French name financier is said to derive from the traditional rectangular mold, which resembles a bar of gold. of cocoa nibs on top, super moist, nutty, delicious, and gluten-free!
Nothing at Craftsman & Wolves is ever boring with their ever-evolving and inventive menu. Here you’ll find traditional sweet and savory pastries with a modern point of view. Featured in Food Network’s “Best Thing I Ever Ate,” Craftsman and Wolves is known for putting a modern twist on classic savory and sweet pastries.
This package includes 6 Cocoa Gluten-Free Financiers
- Each Financier is approximately 3″ × 1.5″ × 1.5″
flour, cocoa powder, almond meal, powdered sugar, sugar, salt, eggs, trimoline, brown butter, chocolate chips, vanilla, butter, cocoa nibs, salt, glucose
Instructions / Storage
- Cocoa Gluten-Free Financiers arrive ready to enjoy
- It is highly recommended they be enjoyed within 24 hours
- May be refrigerated up to 7 days
- Allow to come back to room temperature before enjoying
- Craftsman & Wolves ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.