Our take on the classic favorite, updated with a touch of toasted coconut. It’s compact in size to be the perfect companion for any adventure or snack on the go. We added this cake to the menu a year ago and were not planning to keep it on this long. It quickly grew a fan club and has become a signature item. a moist banana cake with desiccated coconut (shredded coconut that is not sweetened) mixed in for texture. We glaze the top with a coconut glaze and finish it off with more desiccated coconut.
Nothing at Craftsman & Wolves is ever boring with their ever-evolving and inventive menu. Here you’ll find traditional sweet and savory pastries with a modern point of view. Featured in Food Network’s “Best Thing I Ever Ate,” Craftsman and Wolves is known for putting a modern twist on classic savory and sweet pastries.
This package includes 6 Banana Travel Cakes
- Each Travel Cake is approximately 3″ × 1.5″ × 2″
flour, baking soda, salt, whole eggs, sugar, brown sugar, canola oil, vanilla, banana puree, coconut flakes, buttermilk, coconut puree, absolu cristal glace, vanilla bean, coconut rapé
Instructions / Storage
- Banana Travel Cakes arrive ready to enjoy
- It is highly recommended they be enjoyed within 24 hours
- May be refrigerated up to 7 days
- Allow to come back to room temperature before enjoying
- Craftsman & Wolves ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.