Our take on the classic favorite, updated with a touch of toasted coconut. It’s compact in size to be the perfect companion for any adventure or snack on the go. We added this cake to the menu a year ago and were not planning to keep it on this long. It quickly grew a fan club and has become a signature item. a moist banana cake with desiccated coconut (shredded coconut that is not sweetened) mixed in for texture. We glaze the top with a coconut glaze and finish it off with more desiccated coconut.
Nothing at Craftsman & Wolves is ever boring with their ever-evolving and inventive menu. Here you’ll find traditional sweet and savory pastries with a modern point of view. Featured in Food Network’s “Best Thing I Ever Ate,” Craftsman and Wolves is known for putting a modern twist on classic savory and sweet pastries.
This package includes 6 Banana Travel Cakes
- Each Travel Cake is approximately 3″ × 1.5″ × 2″
flour, baking soda, salt, whole eggs, sugar, brown sugar, canola oil, vanilla, banana puree, coconut flakes, buttermilk, coconut puree, absolu cristal glace, vanilla bean, coconut rapé
Instructions / Storage
- Banana Travel Cakes arrive ready to enjoy
- It is highly recommended they be enjoyed within 24 hours
- May be refrigerated up to 7 days
- Allow to come back to room temperature before enjoying
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Craftsman & Wolves ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.