This Assorted Artisanal Caramel pack features Craftsman & Wolves’ Smoked Butter Caramel and Chocolate White Shoyu Caramels.
Nothing at Craftsman & Wolves is ever boring with their ever-evolving and inventive menu. Here you’ll find traditional sweet and savory pastries with a modern point of view. Featured in Food Network’s “Best Thing I Ever Ate,” Craftsman and Wolves is known for putting a modern twist on classic savory and sweet pastries.
- This package includes 2 packs of Caramels. 1 of each flavor
- Each pack includes 8 caramels
- Smoked Butter Caramel – European butter (cold-smoked over hickory), vanilla, and a touch of sea salt take this classic caramel to new heights
- Chocolate White Shoyu Caramel – Umami in a confection. 85% Valrhona couverture, dark caramel, butter, and white soy (known for its complex, floral and light salinity). The delivery: salt, chocolate, and caramel like you’ve never experienced it before
Smoked Butter Caramel: cream, sugar, glucose, trimoline, smoked butter, salt, vanilla bean
Chocolate White Shoyu Caramel: sugar, cream, 80% Valrhona dark chocolate, butter, trimoline, glucose, white shoyu
Instructions / Storage
Caramels can be stored at room temperature
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Craftsman & Wolves ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.