Craftsman and Wolves Cookie Combo Dozen
Craftsman & Wolves’ Cookie Combo Dozen includes 6 of their signature No Frills Peanut Butter Cookies with 6 of their Valrhona Chocolate Chip Cookies for the best of both worlds. These are handmade in San Francisco and baked to order!
2015 and 2016 James Beard “Outstanding Baker” finalist Chef William Werner is the mastermind behind the always evolving and inventive menu at San Franciso’s famed Craftsman and Wolves. Featured in Food Network’s “Best Thing I Ever Ate,” Craftsman and Wolves is known for putting a modern twist on classic savory and sweet pastries.
This package includes 12 cookies (6 Chocolate Chip + 6 Peanut Butter) in a gift box with a CAW wolf sticker
Peanut Butter- butter, sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, eggs, vanilla bean, ap flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, toasted peanuts
Chocolate Chip- Flour, baking soda, baking powder, butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla, Valrhona 80% chocolate, maldon sea salt
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies can be stored at room temperature for 2-3 days, or placed in the freezer immediately upon arrival
- To freeze, wrap the cookies tightly in tupperware or plastic wrap. They can be kept in the freezer for up to 3 weeks
- To serve from frozen, thaw at room temperature on a kitchen counter, wrapped, for two hours
- Pro Mom Tip- microwave cookie for 15 seconds and serve alongside a tall glass of cold milk.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Craftsman & Wolves ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.