Crab Cake Cafe
- Crab cakes are shipped fresh, uncooked, and never frozen, with ice packs
- Refrigerate upon arrival. Freezing is not recommended.
- Crab cakes are best cooked and served within 2 days of arrival.
- Preheat oven to 500 F
- Remove from packaging and place on an oven-safe cooking surface, spaced evenly
- Place cooking surface with crab cakes in the oven and cook for approximately 10 minutes or until golden brown
- Please Note The crab cakes are all crab with no filler, so they may need to be re-shaped and compacted a bit before and possibly after heating
- Soups are shipped fresh and never frozen, with ice packs
- Refrigerate upon arrival
- Soups are best cooked and served within 2 days of arrival
- Pour the soup or gumbo from the plastic shipping container into an appropriately sized, approved, stove-top pot
- Cook over low to medium heat, stirring frequently until the soup reaches a satisfactory temperature (165 F)