Hawaiian Crab Cakes - 4 Pack
Family owned and operated, and with 40 years of experience, Crab Cake Cafe is known for putting their creative spin on the Chesapeake Bay classics you know and love. Most notable is their crab cakes made with only fresh, hand-picked, all jumbo lump crab meat, and with absolutely no filler. But what really set’s Crab Cake Cafe apart is their flavored crab cakes.
These Hawaiian Crab Cakes are made with fresh jumbo lump crab, mixed with crushed pineapple and coconut, and served with chili-lime sauce.
This package serves 2-4 people and includes 4 Crab Cakes (4.5 oz. each)
- Crab Cakes are uncooked
- Includes chili-lime sauce
Contains: Shellfish, Dairy,
Instructions / Storage
- Crab cakes are shipped fresh, uncooked, and never frozen, with ice packs
- Refrigerate upon arrival. Freezing is not recommended.
- Crab cakes are best cooked and served within 2 days of arrival.
- Preheat oven to 500 F
- Remove from packaging and place on an oven-safe cooking surface, spaced evenly
- Place cooking surface with crab cakes in the oven and cook for approximately 10 minutes or until golden brown
- Please Note The crab cakes are all crab with no filler, so they may need to be re-shaped and compacted a bit before and possibly after heating
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Crab Cake cake ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.