Crab Cake Cafe ships its famous crab cakes nationwide on Goldbelly! Try Crab Cake Cafe’s best-selling flavors with this Crab Cake Sampler. Try their Traditional Maryland or take your tastebuds on an adventure with their Firecracker crab cakes made with Old Bay® and dry mustard.
With 40 years of experience, the family-owned Crab Cake Cafe in Oxon Hill, Maryland, is known for putting a creative spin on Chesapeake Bay classics like crab cakes made with only fresh, hand-picked, all jumbo lump crab meat with absolutely no filler. What really sets Crab Cake Cafe apart is its flavored crab cakes like Firecracker crab cakes made with Old Bay, cracked black pepper, and dry mustard; Hawaiian Crab Cake made with pineapple and coconut; and traditional Maryland crab cakes.
This package serves 2-4 people and includes 4 Crab Cakes (4.5 oz. each)
- Crab Cakes are uncooked
- Each Crab Cake comes with its own sauce
- 1 Traditional Maryland – Fresh jumbo lump, Maryland style crab cake, seasoned with Old Bay®, served with tartar and cocktail sauce
- 1 Shrimp and Crab – Fresh jumbo lump and diced shrimp, Maryland style crab cake, seasoned with Old Bay®, served with tartar and cocktail sauce
- 1 Firecracker – Fresh jumbo lump, seasoned with Old Bay®, dry mustard and cracked black pepper, served with tartar and cocktail sauce
- 1 Tex Mex – Fresh jumbo lump, mixed with chipotle and adobo, served with chili-lime sauce
- Traditional Maryland – Fresh, Jumbo Lump Crab Meat, Onion, Garlic, Mustard, Mayo, Old Bay.
- Shrimp & Crab – Fresh, Jumbo Lump Crab Meat, Diced Shrimp, Onion, Garlic, Mustard, Mayo, Old Bay.
- Firecracker – Fresh, Jumbo Lump Crab Meat, Onion, Garlic, Mustard, Mayo, Old Bay, Dry Mustard, Cracked Black Pepper
- Tex Mex – Fresh, Jumbo Lump Crab Meat, Chipotle, Adobo, Mayo
- Cocktail Sauce – Ketchup, Horseradish.
- Tarter Sauce – Mayo, Mustard, Pickles, Lemon Juice, Onion, Capers.
- Chili Lime Sauce – Mayo, Sour Cream, Lime, Adobo.
Contains: Shellfish & Dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Crab cakes are shipped fresh, uncooked, and never frozen, with ice packs
- Refrigerate upon arrival. Freezing is not recommended.
- Crab cakes are best cooked and served within 2 days of arrival.
- Preheat oven to 500 F
- Remove from packaging and place on an oven-safe cooking surface, spaced evenly
- Place cooking surface with crab cakes in the oven and cook for approximately 10 minutes or until golden brown
- Please Note The crab cakes are all crab with no filler, so they may need to be re-shaped and compacted a bit before and possibly after heating
- Crab Cake cake ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.