The Southern-Tipsy Li’l Bundt cake will take y’all to a beach paradise, with a tender pineapple cake in a butter and pineapple rum-soak. This Li’l cake, with it’s tropical taste of a sweet brown-sugar and pineapple-coconut compote and a crown of maraschino cherries, is like takin’ a big ‘ol bite of sunshine.
This package serves 12-14 people and includes 3 Li’l Bundt Cakes
- Each Bundt cake serves 3-4 people, measures 6", and weighs 1.3 lbs.
flour, sugar, salt, pudding, vanilla, water, pineapple rum, oil, shredded coconut, butter, white rum, brown sugar, crushed pineapples, maraschino cherries
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes ship frozen with dry ice, dry ice may dissipate before arrival
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival remove “Li’l Budnt” boxes and place them in the freezer immediately, unless you plan to eat within 3-4 days-then you may place them in the refrigerator
- Cakes may be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week and frozen for up to 3 months
- Allow cakes to come to room temperature before serving
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Country Bling ships Tuesday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.