The Southern-Tipsy Li’l Bundt cake will take y’all to a beach paradise, with a tender pineapple cake in a butter and pineapple rum-soak. This Li’l cake, with it’s tropical taste of a sweet brown-sugar and pineapple-coconut compote and a crown of maraschino cherries, is like takin’ a big ‘ol bite of sunshine.
Lord honey, Country Bling “Li’l Bundt” cakes are the delicious and creative bundt cakes made by “Food Network Star” season 13 winner Jason Smith. The celebrity chef carefully selects every ingredient to reflect the flavors of authentic Southern traditions and deep-rooted Kentucky heritage, which he treasures dearly. Chef Smith is a judge on Best Baker in America and Worst Bakers in America.
This package serves 12-14 people and includes 3 Li’l Bundt Cakes
- Each Bundt cake serves 3-4 people, measures 6", and weighs 1.3 lbs.
flour, sugar, salt, pudding, vanilla, water, pineapple rum, oil, shredded coconut, butter, white rum, brown sugar, crushed pineapples, maraschino cherries
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes ship frozen with dry ice, dry ice may dissipate before arrival
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival remove “Li’l Budnt” boxes and place them in the freezer immediately, unless you plan to eat within 3-4 days-then you may place them in the refrigerator
- Cakes may be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week and frozen for up to 3 months
- Allow cakes to come to room temperature before serving
- Country Bling ships Tuesday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.