This Choose Your Own 6 Pack gives you the choice of all three flavors: Bourbon Butter, Choco-Caramel Delight, and Southern-Tipsy Li’l Bundts. Lord honey, Country Bling promises y’all a mouthful of goodness that’ll have your tongues a’slappin,’ toes a’tappin’ and hands a’clappin.’ Enjoy!!
Lord honey, Country Bling “Li’l Bundt” cakes are the original creations of celebrity chef Jason Smith, “Food Network Star” season 13 winner. Smith carefully selects every ingredient to reflect the flavors of authentic Southern traditions and deep-rooted Kentucky heritage, which he treasures dearly. Chef Smith is a judge on Best Baker in America and Worst Bakers in America.
This package serves 12-14 people and includes your choice of 6 Li’l Bundt Cakes
- Each Bundt cake serves 3-4 people, measures 6", and weighs 1.3 lbs.
Li’l Bundt Cake Options Include
- Bourbon Butter – takes y’all straight to the heart of Kentucky heritage with a perfectly baked luscious butter cake soaked in the rich, oaky goodness of real Kentucky bourbon. A sweet sensational sauce of candied pecans adds the perfect Southern crunch that’ll have y’all wantin’ a double shot
- Choco-Caramel Delight – combines the best of two iconic flavors—ever’one loves a good ol’ fashion chocolate cake; and we all know caramel runs through the blood of any true Southerner. This rich, chocolate fudge cake with a butter and salted-caramel Irish Cream soak, glazed with a decadent silky-smooth chocolate ganache and sprinkled with white chocolate shavin’s will have y’all dancin’ a jig with ever’ bite
- Southern-Tipsy – this will take y’all to a beach paradise, with a tender pineapple cake in a butter and pineapple rum-soak. This Li’l cake, with it’s tropical taste of a sweet brown-sugar and pineapple-coconut compote and a crown of maraschino cherries, is like takin’ a big ‘ol bite of sunshine.
- Bourbon Butter – flour, sugar, eggs, butter, vanilla, pudding, canola oil, bourbon, pecans, brown sugar, water, leavening agents, salt
- Choco-Caramel Delight – flour, sugar, leavening agents, pudding,eggs, vanilla, water, canola oil, salted caramel irish cream liqueur, semi-sweet chocolate chips, butter, heavy whipping cream, white chocolate, salt
- Southern-Tipsy – flour, sugar, salt, pudding, vanilla, water, pineapple rum, oil, shredded coconut, butter, white rum, brown sugar, crushed pineapples, maraschino cherries
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes ship frozen with dry ice, dry ice may dissipate before arrival
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival remove “Li’l Budnt” boxes and place them in the freezer immediately, unless you plan to eat within 3-4 days-then you may place them in the refrigerator
- Cakes may be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week and frozen for up to 3 months
- Allow cakes to come to room temperature before serving
- Country Bling ships Tuesday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.