Available for a limited time only!
Lord honey, Country Bling “Li’l Bundt” cakes are the original creations of chef Jason Smith — “Food Network Star” season 13 winner and celebrity chef. Chef Jason takes great pride that each cake originated in his own kitchen, and that every ingredient was carefully selected to reflect the flavors of authentic Southern traditions and deep-rooted Kentucky heritage, which he treasures dearly. Lord honey, Country Bling promises y’all a mouthful of goodness that’ll have your tongues a’slappin,’ toes a’tappin’ and hands a’clappin.’ Enjoy!!
This limited edition combo pack includes the: Bourbon Butter, Mint Julep, and Southern-Tipsy Li’l Bundts, the perfect pack with which to celebrate the derby!
This package serves 12-14 people and includes:
- 3 Li’l Bundt Cakes
- Each Bundt cake serves 3-4 people, measures 6", and weighs 1.3 lbs.
Li’l Bundt Cakes Include
- 1 Bourbon Butter – takes y’all straight to the heart of Kentucky heritage with a perfectly baked luscious butter cake soaked in the rich, oaky goodness of real Kentucky bourbon. A sweet sensational sauce of candied pecans adds the perfect Southern crunch that’ll have y’all wantin’ a double shot
- 1 Mint Julep – a perfectly baked luscious butter cake soaked in the rich, oaky goodness of real Kentucky bourbon, infused with a perfect hint of mint. Topped off with a sweet sensational white chocolate mint sauce, and green sprinkle to add a festive touch, With every bite y’all will think you are sippin’ on a Mint Julep.
- 1 Southern-Tipsy – this will take y’all to a beach paradise, with a tender pineapple cake in a butter and pineapple rum-soak. This Li’l cake, with it’s tropical taste of a sweet brown-sugar and pineapple-coconut compote and a crown of maraschino cherries, is like takin’ a big ‘ol bite of sunshine.
Available for a limited time only
- Bourbon Butter – flour, sugar, eggs, butter, vanilla, pudding, canola oil, bourbon, pecans, brown sugar, water, leavening agents, salt
- Southern-Tipsy – flour, sugar, salt, pudding, vanilla, water, pineapple rum, oil, shredded coconut, butter, white rum, brown sugar, crushed pineapples, maraschino cherries
- Mint Julep – Flour, Sugar, Eggs, Butter, Vanilla, Pudding, Canola Oil, Bourbon, Brown Sugar, Water, Leavening Agents, Salt, Mint Extract, White Chocolate, Green Sprinkles
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes ship frozen with dry ice, dry ice may dissipate before arrival
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival remove “Li’l Budnt” boxes and place them in the freezer immediately, unless you plan to eat within 3-4 days-then you may place them in the refrigerator
- Cakes may be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week and frozen for up to 3 months
- Allow cakes to come to room temperature before serving
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Country Bling ships Tuesday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.