Cotton Blues Cheesecake Company ships its famous cheesecakes nationwide on Goldbelly! These cheesecakes are rich and luscious on their own, but even better when swirled with blueberry.
Cotton Blues is a beloved Hattiesburg, Mississippi, restaurant, a family-owned destination renowned for its Southern hospitality and its menu of down-home Southern goodness. Pastry chef Shaun Davis’ magnificent cheesecakes, however, are what put it on the map. Cotton Blues’ cheesecakes are handmade with only seven ingredients (including Philadelphia cream cheese and pure vanilla extract), and they clock in at four pounds each. They’re rich and luscious on their own, but even better when swirled with blueberry, strawberry, or sea-salted caramel.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a 10" Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake
- Each Cheesecake weighs 4 lbs.
Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Sour Cream, Fresh Whole Eggs, Graham Cracker Crumbs, Sugar, Unsalted Butter, Pure Vanilla Extract. Scratch-made swirling sauces, if applicable.
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesecakes ship frozen with dry ice
- Do Not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, place in the freezer
- May be kept frozen for up to a year
- Refreezing after thawing is not recommended
- Thaw in the refrigerator, unwrapped, for about 5 hours or until fully thawed.
- Serve chilled for best results!
- Refrigerate unused portions for up to 5 days
- Cotton Blues Cheesecake Company ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.