A quintessential Korean steak experience, done Cote-style! 36 oz of Cote Galbi — USDA Prime Short Rib that is deboned, diamond-cut, and marinated for 12 hours by Chef David — arrives ready to grill with a suite of fresh and pickled accompaniments for a next-generation, unique steakhouse experience.
Grill up your galbi for a caramelized char that explodes with a savory, sweet, and umami flavor. Then, slice and pair with Cote’s house-pickled vegetables and signature ssamjang sauce, or wrap in the crunchy leaf lettuce that comes with each kit. Send your friends the perfect gift or treat yourself with a premium Galbi steak dinner that hits every craving and takes dinner to the next level. Best enjoyed with good friends and family (but we won’t judge if you don’t share!).
Located in the heart of New York City, Cote Korean Steakhouse is the creative, carnivorous vision of proprietor Simon Kim, marrying the fun and fire of Korean barbeque with the prime cuts of an American steakhouse. This first-of-its-kind experience has earned Cote the world’s only Michelin star for Korean tabletop barbecue and a place on best steakhouse—and restaurant—lists from GQ to Thrillist to New York Magazine. Opened in 2017, Cote Steakhouse was a “Best New Restaurant” nominee by the James Beard Foundation.
This care package serves 4 people for an EPIC feast:
- 3 USDA Prime Marinated Galbi (12 oz.) – Our take on the sweet and savory Korean favorite. USDA Prime Short Rib is deboned, diamond-cut, and marinated for a minimum of 12 hours.
- 1 pc. Dry Aged Beef Fat
- 4 House Pickled Vegetables (12 oz each):
- 1 Pickled Cucumber
- 1 Pickled Radish
- 1 Pickled Cauliflower & Garlic Scape
- 1 Pickled Fennel
- 1 Jar of Ssamjang (6 oz.)
- 8 pcs Lettuce
- Choose to add more!
Add-on Options Include:
- 4 oz. Japanese A5 Wagyu – The highest grade Japanese wagyu available on the market, sold by the ounce so that all can have an opportunity to taste some of the most unique beef in the world. This “butter steak” will melt in your mouth.
- 50 g Tin Regiis Ova Golden Ossetra Caviar – Golden Ossetra sturgeon caviar sourced from Regiis Ova’s Kaluga Queen Farm. A 50g tin of undeniably lux pearls with a pure, buttery, and nutty flavor profile. The ultimate steak topper!
- 2 Jars Pickled Vegetables (each 6 oz.) – Leave the heavy sides off your menu and enjoy a pair of vibrant, seasonal house pickles – the perfect accompaniment to your steak dinner!
- 3 oz. Gastronome’s Salt™ – Cote’s signature salt blend of British maldon, Himalayan pink, and Korean 1000-day aged sea salt for seasoning & finishing your steaks. Your new secret flavor weapon!
Galbi – USDA Prime Beef, soy sauce, Asian pear, dashi, orange juice, garlic, onion,
Pickles – cucumber, garlic scape, cauliflower, daikon, fennel, sugar, vinegar, dashi, soy sauce, yuja
Ssamjang – dwenjang (fermented soy bean paste), gochujang (fermented red pepper paste), garlic, onion, jalapenos, scallion
Instructions / Storage
- Steaks ship fresh with ice packs.
- Upon arrival, please refrigerate everything immediately.
- Best enjoyed within –
- Pickled Vegetables: 1 week
- Ssamjang: 2 weeks
- Steaks may be frozen immediately upon arrival for up to 30 days.
- Steaks are raw and must be cooked before consumption.
- Dry-aged beef fat is only used for seasoning/greasing the pan/grill.
- Pickled vegetables and ssamjang sauce can be enjoyed straight out of the jars.
- Cote Korean Steakhouse ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.