Cote Korean Steakhouse ships its famous steaks nationwide on Goldbelly. Treat Mom this Mother’s Day with a feast fit for a queen. This royal ready-to-grill package kicks the night off with caviar service – rich, buttery orbs of royal hybrid caviar spooned on buttery milk toast points with our gifted pearl caviar spoon. Appetites whet? Feast further on a delectable USDA Prime Chateaubriand cut for two. This plush, pillowy steak is hand-selected and hand-cut from the finest tenderloin in our aging room.
This is not your traditional steakhouse “meat and potatoes.” Dig into a first-of-its-kind modern steakhouse experience with top-secret grilling and pairing tips from Executive Chef David Shim. Grill, slice, and enjoy all four cuts with a spread of fresh pickled vegetables, lettuce, and savory ssamjang sauce.
Located in the heart of New York City, Cote Korean Steakhouse is the creative, carnivorous vision of proprietor Simon Kim, marrying the fun and fire of Korean barbeque with the prime cuts of an American steakhouse. This first-of-its-kind experience has earned Cote the world’s only Michelin star for Korean tabletop barbecue and a place on best steakhouse—and restaurant—lists from GQ to Thrillist to New York Magazine. Opened in 2017, Cote Steakhouse was a “Best New Restaurant” nominee by the James Beard Foundation.
This care package serves 2:
- 1 USDA Prime Chateaubriand (16 oz.) – A cut to spoil mom with!
- 1 pc. Dry Aged Beef Fat – For seasoning your grill top!
- 1 tin Regiis Ova Royal Hybrid Caviar (30g.) – Royal hybrid sturgeon caviar sourced from Regiis Ova’s Kaluga Queen Farm. Choose to add 50g tin of undeniably lux pearls with a pure, buttery, and nutty flavor profile.
- 1 Pearl Caviar Spoon
- 6 pcs Milk Toast Points
- 1 oz. Creme Fraiche
- 1 oz. Chopped Chives
- 2 House Pickled Vegetables (12 oz each):
- Pickled Cucumber
- Pickled Radishes
- 1 jar of Ssamjang Sauce (6 oz.)
- 1 jar of Gastronome’s Salt™ (4 oz.)
- 8 pcs Lettuce
Add-on Options Include:
- 4 oz. Japanese A5 Wagyu – The highest grade Japanese wagyu available on the market, sold by the ounce so that all can have an opportunity to taste some of the most unique beef in the world. This “butter steak” will melt in your mouth.
- 50 g Tin Regiis Ova Golden Ossetra Caviar – Golden Ossetra sturgeon caviar sourced from Regiis Ova’s Kaluga Queen Farm. A 50g tin of undeniably lux pearls with a pure, buttery, and nutty flavor profile. The ultimate steak topper!
- 2 Jars Pickled Vegetables (each 6 oz.) – Leave the heavy sides off your menu and enjoy a pair of vibrant, seasonal house pickles – the perfect accompaniment to your steak dinner!
- 3 oz. Gastronome’s Salt™ – Cote’s signature salt blend of British maldon, Himalayan pink, and Korean 1000-day aged sea salt for seasoning & finishing your steaks. Your new secret flavor weapon!
Steaks – USDA Prime Beef
Caviar – Royal hybrid sturgeon caviar from Regiis Ova
Pearl Spoon – Pearl
Milk Bread – Milk, wheat, eggs
Pickles – cucumber, daikon, sugar, vinegar
Salt – A blend of British Maldon, Himalayan pink, Korean 1000-day aged sea salt
Ssamjang – Sesame oil, dwenjang sauce (fermented soybean paste), gochujang sauce (fermented red pepper paste), garlic, onion, jalapenos, and scallion
Instructions / Storage
- Vacuum-sealed steaks ship fresh with ice packs.
- Upon arrival, please refrigerate everything immediately.
- Best enjoyed within –
- Steak: 4 days
- Pickled Vegetables: 1 week
- Ssamjang: 2 weeks
- Salt: 1 year. Pairs perfectly with any other homemade dishes.
- Steaks may be frozen immediately upon arrival for up to 14 days.
- Steaks are raw and must be cooked before consumption.
- Dry-aged beef fat is only used for seasoning/greasing the pan/grill.
- Salt can be used for preparing the steaks or for any future occasions!
- Pickled vegetables and ssamjang sauce can be enjoyed straight out of the jars.
- Cote Korean Steakhouse ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.