Since 1924 we have been baking fresh rolls daily. Our homemade recipe has been in our family for over 4 generations. With a golden exterior crust and a fluffy interior these rolls are perfect for hoagies, cheesesteaks and more.
Corropolese Italian Bakery & Deli has been crafting a wide variety of breads, rolls, cakes, pastries, and tomato pies since way back in 1924, and it’s still family-run all these years later. The Philadelphia bakery’s signature tomato pie is light, airy, and crisp, topped with a sprinkling of aged Romano, and a famous sweet homemade red sauce. It’s a true artisan-made regional delicacy, and now there’s no need to travel to experience it.
This package serves 24 people and includes 24 Steak Rolls:
- Each Steak Roll is 8"L x 2.5"W
Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Ferros Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Soybean Oil, Sugar, Salt, Whey Powder, Malt, Yeast, Corn Starch, Datem, Dextrose, Wheat Gluten, Corn Flour, Potassium Bromate, Ensymes, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), L’cysteine, Monocalcium Phosphate, & Traces Of Mineral Oil, Contains Milk Products, No Eggs.
Instructions / Storage
- Rolls are baked fresh and ready to serve upon arrival
- To store rolls, keep them in a plastic bag at room temperature or cooler for up to 3 days.
- If using them at a later date they can be stored in the freezer in a sealed plastic bag for up to 3 weeks.
- Corropolese Italian Bakery & Deli ships Monday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.