Corropolese Bakery is a family-owned business proudly serving their customers through four generations since 1924. They have won several awards for its original family recipe tomato pie and is well known around the southeastern Pennsylvania area.
This Italian bakery’s freshly made dough pairs perfectly with their homemade sauce, made with the finest ingredients, to create their award-winning tomato pie. Sweet homemade sauce covering a focaccia crust and lightly dusted with hand-grated romano cheese is the perfect snack, lunch and maybe even dinner! This is the pie delivery you have been waiting for.
This package serves 15 – 20 people and includes everything you need to make 4 Classic Red Tomato Pies:
- 4 Focaccia Shells (each shell measures 9″ × 13″)
- 4 containers of Homemade Tomato Sauce (each 8 oz.)
- 2 containers of Romano Cheese
Cheese: 100% sheeps milk, rennet, salt. Dough: wheat flour, enriched wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin, monitrate, ribflavin, folic acid, water, salt, yeast. Sauce: vine ripened fresh tomatoes, water, soybean oil, suagr, salt, oregano, basil and naturally derived citric acid. (Processed in a facility with nuts, wheat, soy and eggs)
Instructions / Storage
- This kit ships frozen with ice packs
- Upon arrival, freeze or refrigerate
- If enjoying at a later date put shells and sauce in the freezer and romano cheese in the fridge
- Sauce and shells may be kept frozen for up to 2 weeks
- To enjoy immediately store in the refrigerator for up to 1 day before preparing
- Let product thaw out (if not already)
- Pre-heat oven to 500 degrees
- Remove shells from plastic packaging and spread sauce evenly over the shells, leaving space for the crust on the outer edges (1 container of sauce per shell recommended)
- Bake shell in the tin pan provided
- Bake for 8-10 mins
- Let cool to room temperature and then sprinkle on romano cheese and enjoy.
Oven temperature may vary depending on oven
Let product thaw out (if not already). Remove shells from plastic packaging and spread sauce evenly over the shells, leaving space for the crust on the outer edges (1 container of sauce per shell recommended). Baking instructions: Pre-heat oven to 500 degreeF, bake for 8-10mins, let cool to room temperature and then sprinkle on romano cheese and enjoy. (Oven temperature may vary depending on oven)
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Corropolese Italian Bakery & Deli ships Monday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.