Apple Crisp Welsh Cakes - 3 Pack
Since opening Copper Kettle Bakery in 2013, Helen Coates has given the Northeast a taste of her childhood and heritage with her famous Welsh Cakes. These handmade cakes are the perfect cross between a scone, biscuit and pancake—soft, light, fluffy, and golden from the griddle. This Apple Crisp one is dotted with small chunks of apple. Eat them as they are or warm them up!
- This package includes 3 packs of Welsh Cakes. Each pack includes 6 Welsh Cakes. Total of 18
- This can serve 6-9 people
- Copper Kettle Bakery’s packaging is made from renewable resources and plant based materials
Flour (unbleached wheat flour, malted barley flour) sugar, wheat gluten, soybean oil, salted butter, buttermilk solids, mono and diglycerides, soybean lecithin, non-fat dry milk & whey solids, eggs, baking powder, baking soda, cornstarch, allspice, cinnamon and xanthan gum. Dried apples.
Instructions / Storage
- Welsh Cakes can be eaten straight out of the bag. They are extra delicious if warmed in the microwave for 10 seconds!
- You can keep Welsh Cakes in their bags in the fridge or countertop for up to 10 days. They can also be stored in the freezer for several months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- This item only ships Monday through Wednesday.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.