Copper Kettle Bakery ships its legendary Welsh cakes nationwide on Goldbelly! These handmade cakes are the perfect cross between a scone, biscuit, and pancake—soft, light, fluffy, and golden from the griddle. This 4 Pack Variety Gift Box comes with all four flavors, chocolate chip, currant, cranberry, and pineapple and coconut! Add a jam or jelly to make this the perfect gift for someone special!
Since opening Copper Kettle Bakery in Westwood, Massachusetts, in 2013, Helen Coates has given the Northeast a taste of her Welsh childhood with her traditional Welsh Cakes. These handmade cakes are the perfect cross between a scone, biscuit, and pancake—soft, light, fluffy, and golden from the griddle. Copper Kettle Bakery makes traditional Welsh cakes with dried currants, cranberries, chocolate chips, blueberry and almonds, apple crisp, or pineapples and coconut.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes 4 packs of Welsh Cakes
- Each pack includes 6 cakes (24 cakes total)
- Packaging is made from renewable resources and plant-based materials
Welsh Cake Flavors Include
- 6 Chocolate Chip — Dotted with smooth and sweet milk chocolate chips
- 6 Currant — Bursting with zante currants
- 6 Cranberry — Crammed with Ocean Spray cranberries
- 6 Pineapple & Coconut — Filled with chunks of pineapple and large coconut flakes
Base – Flour (Unbleached Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour) Sugar, Wheat Gluten, Soybean Oil, Salted Butter, Buttermilk Solids, Mono And Diglycerides, Soybean Lecithin, Non-fat Dry Milk & Whey Solids, Eggs, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Cornstarch, Allspice, Cinnamon And Xanthan Gum.
Chocolate Chip – Milk Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Vanilla)
Cranberry – Dried Cranberries (Cranberries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil)
Currant – Dried Currants (Currants, Sunflower Oil)
Pineapple & Coconut – Dried Pineapple (Sugar, Citric Acid, Sulphur Dioxide) And Coconut (Sodium Metabisulfite).
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, store cakes at room temperature or in the freezer.
- Cakes last up to 10 days in the refrigerator or up to 4 months in the freezer.
- Heat cakes in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- Remove and enjoy!
Cakes can also be eaten straight out of the bag.
- This item only ships Monday through Wednesday.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.