Since opening Copper Kettle Bakery in 2013, Helen Coates has given the Northeast a taste of her childhood and heritage with her famous Welsh Cakes. These handmade cakes are the perfect cross between a scone, biscuit and pancake—soft, light, fluffy, and golden from the griddle. This 4 Pack Variety Gift Box comes with all four flavors, Chocolate Chip, Currant, Cranberry and Pineapple and Coconut! Add a jam or jelly to make this the perfect gift for someone special!
- This package includes 4 packs of Welsh Cakes. Each pack includes 6 Welsh Cakes. Total of 24
- This can serve 8-12 people
- Copper Kettle Bakery’s packaging is made from renewable resources and plant based materials. Gift wrap options are available!
Choose from Flavors
- Chocolate Chip Welsh Cakes—dotted with smooth and sweet Milk Chocolate Chips
- Currant Welsh Cakes—bursting with Zante Currants
- Cranberry Welsh Cakes—crammed with Ocean Spray Cranberries
- Pineapple and Coconut Welsh Cakes—filled with chunks of Pineapple and large Coconut flakes
Base: Flour (unbleached wheat flour, malted barley flour) sugar, wheat gluten, soybean oil, salted butter, buttermilk solids, mono and diglycerides, soybean lecithin, non-fat dry milk & whey solids, eggs, baking powder, baking soda, cornstarch, allspice, cinnamon and xanthan gum.
Chocolate Chip Flavor: Milk Chocolate Chips (sugar, chocolate
liquor, cocoa butter, whole milk, soy lecithin, salt, vanilla)
Cranberry Flavor: Dried Cranberries (cranberries, sugar, sunflower oil)
Currant Flavor: Dried Currants (currants, sunflower oil)
Pineapple & Coconut Flavor: Dried Pineapple (sugar, citric acid, sulphur dioxide) and coconut (sodium metabisulfite).
Instructions / Storage
- Welsh Cakes can be eaten straight out of the bag. They are extra delicious if warmed in the microwave for 10 seconds!
- You can keep Welsh Cakes in their bags in the fridge or countertop for up to 10 days. They can also be stored in the freezer for several months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- This item only ships Monday through Wednesday.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.