Cootie Brown’s ships its famous Verde Chicken Tamales nationwide on Goldbelly! Cootie Brown’s Verde Chicken Tamales are all-white meat chicken breast smothered in salsa verde and made with fresh roasted tomatillos, onions, garlic, jalapeño, and cilantro.
Founded by the Vella family in 1999, this eclectic restaurant creates dishes inspired by fictitious Cootie Brown’s travels around the world. One of the Johnson, Tennessee, restaurant’s most famous creations is its signature two-layer Key lime pie, a rich, silky, and tart masterpiece.
- Each package includes up to 2 dozen Verde Chicken Tamales
- Each tamale weighs 5 oz. and measures 2″ × 5″
Choose from 3 sauces
- Verde (Vegan)
- House Tamale
- Mole (Vegan)
Chicken breast, spices, tomatillos, jalapenos, onion, garlic, cilantro, salt, canola oil, maseca, chicken base, lard. GF
Instructions / Storage
- Tamales arrived fully cooked and on dry ice
- Keep refrigerated for 5 days or frozen for up to 3 months.
- Additional storage and heating instructions included with each order
- Cootie Brown’s ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.