Traditional Beef Tamales
Our number 1 seller since we opened back in 1999. Shredded beef slow simmered in our authentic Mole’ sauce surronded in tender masa and wrapped in corn husks. In keeping with true Mexican tradition, we do everything the old fashioned way by fire roasting Ancho and Guajillo chilis and blend that with vine ripened tomatoes and distinct spices to make our Mole’ rich and full of flavor.
- Each package includes up to 2 dozen Beef Tamales
Choose from 3 sauces
- Verde (Vegan)
- House Tamale
- Mole (Vegan)
USDA choice beef, roasted chilis, spices, tomato, garlic, onion, maseca, lard, chicken base, canola oil, salt. GF
Instructions / Storage
- Tamales arrived fully cooked and on dry ice
- Keep refrigerated for 5 days or frozen for up to 3 months.
- Additional storage and heating instructions included with each order
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Cootie Brown’s ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.