Cootie Brown’s ships its famous beef tamales nationwide on Goldbelly! Cootie Brown’s number 1 seller, its beef tamales are shredded beef slow simmered in authentic Mole sauce surrounded in tender masa and wrapped in corn husks. In keeping with true Mexican tradition, Cootie Brown’s does everything the old fashioned way by fire roasting Ancho and Guajillo chilis and blending that with vine-ripened tomatoes and distinct spices to make a Mole that is rich and full of flavor.
Opened by the Vella family in 1999, Cootie Brown’s is an eclectic Johnson, Tennessee, restaurant that serves dishes inspired by fictitious Cootie Brown’s travels around the world. One of Cootie Brown’s most famous creations is its signature two-layer Key lime pie, a rich, silky, and tart masterpiece.
- Each package includes up to 2 dozen Beef Tamales
Choose from 3 sauces
- Verde (Vegan)
- House Tamale
- Mole (Vegan)
USDA choice beef, roasted chilis, spices, tomato, garlic, onion, maseca, lard, chicken base, canola oil, salt. GF
Instructions / Storage
- Tamales arrived fully cooked and on dry ice
- Keep refrigerated for 5 days or frozen for up to 3 months.
- Additional storage and heating instructions included with each order
- Cootie Brown’s ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.