Cootie Brown’s ships its pumpkin pie cheesecake nationwide on Goldbelly! Cootie Brown’s seasonal favorite is back! Everyone knows that Fall is here when they release their Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake. Cootie Brown’s uses all-natural cream cheese, seasonal pumpkin, and a traditional blend of spices to indulge your senses in a truly delicious dessert. With their made from scratch recipe, you won’t be disappointed. Order for your friends and family for the holidays and you’ll be the star of the show!
Founded by the Vella family in 1999, this eclectic restaurant creates dishes inspired by fictitious Cootie Brown’s travels around the world. One of the Johnson, Tennessee, restaurant’s most famous creations is its signature two-layer Key lime pie, a rich, silky, and tart masterpiece.
This package serves 14 people and includes a 10" Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
- Each pie weighs 4 lbs
- Each pie arrives in a reusable pie tin!
Cream cheese, pumpkin puree, sugar, graham cracker crumbs, margarine, eggs, half and half, butter, salt, cinnamon, ginger, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and spices
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are made fresh, frozen and shipped in custom made boxes with dry ice which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- To serve upon arrival, allow pie to thaw in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours, or for 1 hour on a countertop
- Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week, or in the freezer for up to 6 months
- To serve from frozen, allow pie to thaw in the refrigerator overnight
- Cootie Brown’s ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.