The pie that made Cootie Brown’s famous! Two rich layers of creamy filling—one smooth & silky, the other rich & tart! It’s non-traditional but delicious! Made with 100% real key lime juice from the Florida Keys. Cootie Brown’s has put their unmistakable spin on an American classic, creating a one of a kind flavor experience. The two distinct flavors create a perfect harmony, that will resonate with every delicious bite. Enjoy the experience of Key Lime Pie as you have never had it before.
- This 10" pie weighs 4 lbs. and can serve 14 people
- Each pie arrives in a reusable pie tin!
Cream cheese, sugar, key lime juice, powdered sugar, graham cracker crumbs, eggs, sweetened condensed milk, margarine, natural and artificial flavors, gelatin, vanilla extract
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are made fresh, frozen and shipped in custom made boxes with dry ice which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- To serve upon arrival, allow pie to thaw in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours, or for 1 hour on a countertop
- Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week, or in the freezer for up to 6 months
- To serve from frozen, allow pie to thaw in the refrigerator overnight
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Cootie Brown’s ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.