Cootie Brown’s ships its famous black bean tamales nationwide on Goldbelly! Cootie Brown’s black bean tamales are made with black beans, caramelized onions, and authentic Mole’ sauce with a vegetarian masa.
Opened by the Vella family in 1999, Cootie Brown’s is an eclectic Johnson, Tennessee, restaurant that serves dishes inspired by fictitious Cootie Brown’s travels around the world. One of Cootie Brown’s most famous creations is its signature two-layer Key lime pie, a rich, silky, and tart masterpiece.
- Each package includes up to 2 dozen Black Bean Tamales
- Each tamale weighs 5 oz. and measures 2″ × 5″
Choose from 3 sauces
- Verde (Vegan)
- House Tamale
- Mole (Vegan)
Black beans, roasted chilis, spices, tomato, garlic, onion, maseca, vegetable shortening, vegetable base, canola oil, salt. Contains soy. GF, Vegan
Instructions / Storage
- Tamales arrived fully cooked and on dry ice
- Keep refrigerated for 5 days or frozen for up to 3 months.
- Additional storage and heating instructions included with each order
- Cootie Brown’s ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.