Cootie Brown’s is making traditional tamales like no one else out there! Using traditional flavors and methods and bringing them to the 21st century- these will jump start any fiesta.
- Choose 2 dozen of your favorite tamale flavors
- Traditional Beef Tamales Shredded beef slow simmered in our authentic Mole’ sauce surronded in tender masa and wrapped in corn husks.
- Chicken Tamales Shredded all white meat chicken breast cooked in that rich Mole’ sauce, tender masa wrapped in corn husks.
- Black Bean Tamales Black beans, carmelized onions, and authentic Mole’ sauce with a vegetarian masa.
- Verde Chicken Tamales All white meat chicken breast smothered in salsa verde made with fresh roasted tomatillos, onions, garlic, jalapeno and cilantro.
- Fiesta Tamales Fire roasted corn, black beans and roasted red peppers covered in authentic Mole’ sauce with a vegetarian masa.
Choose from 3 sauces
- Verde (Vegan)
- House Tamale
- Mole (Vegan)
Instructions / Storage
- Tamales arrived fully cooked and on dry ice
- Keep refrigerated for 5 days or frozen for up to 3 months.
- Additional storage and heating instructions included with each order
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Cootie Brown’s ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Recommended for you
More from Tennessee
Cootie Brown's REVIEWS
The fiesta tamales were excellent, I will for sure place another order soon.
Julie Kelly - Astoria, NY
Shipped with minimal packaging, Tamales were superb! The mole sauce is terrific! Surpassed my expectations!
Andrea Rickard - Joplin, MO
My spouse and I received our order as a gift. We were very happy to have it, as it gave us a sweet reminder of back home for our anniversary.
Samantha J King - Seattle, WA
These tamales were just terrific. Much better than most restaurants and so simple to prepare. Truly fresh and homemade tasting. We thought the verde sauce was great and then we tried the bomb mole - will reorder again and again.
Hal L. - Los Angeles, CA