This Thanksgiving Box is pretty much everything Thanksgiving should be: cozy, warm, familiar, soul-satisfying…like a grandma’s big, sweet, super-tight hug. One whiff of the cinnamon and maple and caramelized apples and toasted pecans and honey-slathered cornbread goodness that hits your nose when you first open this box and you’ll see why!
Cookie Good is a family business run by Melanie & Ross Canter along with their 20-something kids, Mia & Gabe. Ross was a Hollywood screenwriter who loved to bake, and during the 2008 writer’s strike he started selling cookies out of his house to make a little extra money. The business quickly grew, and Cookie Good was born! Cookie Good uses only the highest-quality ingredients in all of their fun and nostalgic baked goods: chocolates from Callebaut & Van Leer, Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla, and AA sweet creamery butter.
This package serves 6 people and includes an assortment of 12 Cookies & Blondies
- Each cookie weighs 1.7 ounces and measures 3" – 3.5" (depending on the cookie)
- Recommended serving size is 2 cookies per person (factoring in your appetite and willingness to share, of course!)
- Choose to add Gift Packaging!
Cookie + Blondie Flavors Include:
- 1 Apple Pie Cookie – Caramelized apples are folded into a slightly sweet dough which is then topped with cinnamon sugar.
- 1 Caramel-Pretzel Chocolate Chunk Cookie – Our best seller. Chocolate chips, dark chocolate chunks, caramel, pretzels, and a sprinkling of crunchy pretzel salt – it’s a salty/sweet, chewy/crunchy, and just plain awesome cookie.
- 1 Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cookie – Cinnamon. Toast. Crunch!!! Brown sugar-cinnamon cookie base covered in one of our favorite cereals.
- 1 Cornbread Cookie w/ Honey-Butter Glaze – Light, fluffy, moist, crisp around the edges – this cookie is everything a great cornbread should be (including the honey butter glaze)!
- 1 Maple Bar Cookie – Simple, yet insanely delicious, this square-shaped, cakey, donut-inspired cookie is totally transformed by a topping of maple glaze.
- 1 Pecan Pie Cookie – Lots of rich, toasty, gooey, pecan goodness all folded into a brown sugar cookie dough.
- 1 Piecakie Cookie – Our play on the Turducken…It’s a pumpkin pie stuffed inside a chocolate cake stuffed inside a brown-butter cookie. This is definitely NOT one of our prettiest cookies but it just goes to prove that it’s what’s on the inside that counts!
- 1 Pumpkin Pie Cookie – All the flavor and spice of the Thanksgiving classic is packed into this cookie – cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and just a ‘dollop’ of slivered white chocolate (because what pie is complete without a little whipped cream)!
- 1 Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip-Pumpkin Cookie – This almond-based gluten-free cookie has all the spice and pumpkiny goodness of our favorite Thanksgiving pie…with some added dark chocolate chips because we just couldn’t help ourselves.
- 1 Carrot Cake Blondie – A spicy, pecany, carroty blondie with a ribbon of rich, cream cheese ‘frosting’ and a crackly sugar topping.
- 1 Cinnamon-Dulce de Leche Brownie – A milk chocolate brownie – with just a hint of cinnamon – swirled with dulce de leche and sprinkled with sea salt.
- 1 White Chocolate Blondie w/ Cranberries, Candied Pecans & Dark Chocolate Chunks – We pour lots of melted white chocolate into our blondie batter – making it rich and super chewy – and then add tart cranberries, dark chocolate chunks, & lots of candied pecans.
- Apple Pie – Apples, Flour, Butter, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Eggs, Salt, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Cinnamon, Lemon Juice. Contains: Milk, Eggs & Wheat
- Caramel-pretzel-chocolate Chunk – Flour, Chocolate, Caramel, Butter, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Pretzels, Eggs, Vanilla, Salt, Baking Powder, Baking Soda. Contains: Milk, Eggs & Wheat
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch® – Flour, Cinnamon Toast Crunch Tm Cereal, Butter, Sugar, Eggs, Salt, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Vanilla, Cinnamon. Contains: Milk, Eggs & Wheat
- Cornbread Cookie With Honey-butter Glaze – Flour, Butter, Sugar, Cornmeal, Eggs, Powdered Sugar, Sour Cream, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Vanilla, Salt, Cornstarch. Contains: Milk, Eggs & Wheat
- Maple Bar – Flour, Sugar, Butter, Sour Cream, Powdered Sugar, Eggs, Malt Powder, Corn Syrup, Maple Extract, Salt, Vanilla, Baking Powder. Contains: Milk, Eggs & Wheat
- Pecan Pie – Flour, Pecans, Butter, Brown Sugar, Eggs, Vanilla, Corn Syrup, Salt, Baking Powder, Baking Soda. Contains: Milk, Eggs, Wheat, Pecans
- Piecakie – Flour, Butter, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Eggs, Pumpkin, Chocolate, Condensed Milk, Buttermilk, Cocoa, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Vanilla, Salt, Cornstarch, Cinnamon, Ginger, Nutmeg, Milk. Contains: Milk, Eggs & Wheat
- Pumpkin Pie – Flour, Pumpkin, Butter, Graham Cracker Crumbs, Sugar, Brown Sugar, White Chocolate, Eggs, Salt, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Vanilla, Cinnamon, Ginger, Allspice, Nutmeg. Contains: Milk, Eggs & Wheat
- GF Chocolate Chip-Pumpkin – Almonds, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Pumpkin, Chocolate Chips, Egg Whites, Vanilla, Cinnamon, Ginger, Nutmeg, Baking Soda, Baking Powder Salt. Contains: Milk, Eggs & Almonds
- Carrot Cake Blondie – Flour, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Butter, Cream Cheese, Carrots, Pecans, Eggs, Vanilla, Cinnamon, Ginger, Baking Soda, Salt. Contains: Milk, Eggs, Wheat, & Pecans
- Cinnamon-dulce De Leche Brownie – Milk Chocolate, Flour, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Butter, Dulce De Leche, Cocoa, Eggs, Vanilla, Baking Powder, Cinnamon, Salt. Contains: Milk, Eggs & Wheat
- White Chocolate Blondie – Flour, White Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Pecans, Dried Cranberries, Butter, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Eggs, Vanilla, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Salt. Contains: Milk, Eggs, Wheat, & Pecans
Gluten-Free cookies are baked in a shared facility, cross-contamination is possible
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship without coolant and arrive ready to eat!
- If you have more will power than we do and have decided to freeze some of your cookies or bars, getting them back to “fresh baked” is really easy. Follow the directions below!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place (still frozen) treats on a cookie sheet (if you’ve got parchment paper to line the cookie sheet that’s always helpful; not a problem if you don’t).
- Bake for 5 minutes and then let them cool on the cookie sheet for about 10 minutes.
- Cookie Good ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.