July is National Ice Cream Month and, as life-long ice cream fanatics, we’re taking it pretty seriously! So, we’ve created a lineup of cookies inspired by our favorite frozen treats. In this box of 12, you will find Chubby Hubby, Creamsicle, Frozen Banana, Half-Baked, Ice Cream Sundae, It’s-It, Jamoca Almond Fudge, Neapolitan, Oreo-Mint-Chocolate Chip, Rainbow Sherbet, Strawberry Shortcake Bar, and Caramel-Pretzel-Chocolate Chunk (we know that this is not yet an ice cream but we love it and think that any Cookie Good box would be kind of incomplete without it)!
Cookie Good is a family business run by Melanie & Ross Canter, with help from their 20-something kids, Mia & Gabe. Ross was a Hollywood screenwriter who loved to bake, and during the 2008 writer’s strike, he started selling cookies out of his house. The business quickly grew, and Cookie Good was born! Cookie Good uses only the best ingredients in all of their fun and nostalgic baked goods: chocolates from Callebaut & Van Leer, Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla, and AA sweet creamery butter.
This package serves 6 people and includes 12 Ice Cream-Inspired Cookies
- Each cookie weighs 1.7 ounces and measures 3" – 3.5" (depending on the cookie)
- Recommended serving size is 2 cookies per person (factoring in your appetite and willingness to share, of course!)
- Choose to add Gift Packaging!
Cookie Flavors Include:
- 1 Chubby Hubby – Inspired by one of our supermarket favorites, this slightly malty cookie has chunks of pretzels & chocolate and a ribbon of peanut butter and is topped with a chocolate-covered pretzel.
- 1 Creamsicle – Orange cookie. Vanilla Ice Cream Cookie dough filling. Orange glaze. All that’s missing is the popsicle stick.
- 1 Frozen Banana – This banana cookie has a crackly chocolate glaze, toasted peanuts, and won’t give you brain freeze!
- 1 Half-Baked – Swirls of chocolate and vanilla “ice cream” cookie stuffed with brownie chunks and big gobs of chocolate chip cookie dough.
- 1 Ice Cream Sundae – Dark chocolate chunks, creamy white chocolate bits, colorful jimmies, strawberries, and crushed waffle cones are folded into a rich, deeply vanilla cookie.
- 1 It’s It – Oatmeal cookie wrapped around our vanilla ice cream cookie dough with a thin, very shiny chocolate glaze.
- 1 Jamoca Almond Fudge – Coffee-scented cookie with ribbons of fudge and toasted almonds.
- 1 Neapolitan – Strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla doughs are layered in this cookie version of an ice cream classic.
- 1 Oreo-Mint-Chocolate Chip – Oreos and Andes Mints take the whole chocolate-mint combo to a magical, new level.
- 1 Rainbow Sherbet – Four different cookie doughs – lime, orange, pineapple, and raspberry – are swirled together to make one of our most beautiful and uniquely flavored cookies to date.
- 1 Strawberry Shortcake Bar – This cookie is intensely strawberry, covered with a vanilla glaze and strawberry-infused sugar cookie crumbs.
- 1 Caramel-Pretzel Chocolate Chunk – So, maybe it’s not an ice cream flavor (yet), but it is our best seller and we think it should be in every box we make. Chocolate chips, dark chocolate chunks, caramel, pretzels, and a sprinkling of crunchy pretzel salt – it’s a salty/sweet, chewy/crunchy, and just plain awesome cookie.
- Caramel-pretzel-chocolate Chunk – Flour, Chocolate, Caramel, Butter, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Pretzels, Eggs, Vanilla, Salt, Baking Powder, Baking Soda. Contains: Milk, Eggs & Wheat.
- Chubby Hubby – Flour, Sugar, Chocolate, Butter, Peanut Butter, Pretzels, Eggs, Malt Powder, Vanilla, Salt, Baking Powder, Baking Soda. Contains: Milk, Eggs, Wheat, & Peanuts.
- Creamsicle – Flour, Sugar, Butter, Powdered Sugar, Eggs, Orange Juice, Heavy Cream, Orange Zest, Lemon Juice, Orange Extract, Vanilla, Baking Powder, Salt, Yellow Color, Red Color. Contains: Milk, Eggs & Wheat.
- Frozen Banana – Sugar, Flour, Powdered Sugar, Butter, Bananas, Eggs, Milk, Peanuts, Coffee, Cocoa, Espresso Powder, Corn Syrup, Lemon, Salt, Banana Extract, Baking Powder, Baking Soda. Contains: Milk, Eggs, Wheat, & Peanuts.
- Half Baked – Flour, Butter, Brown Sugar, Sugar, Chocolate, Eggs, Powdered Sugar, Heavy Cream, Cocoa, Salt, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Espresso Powder, Vanilla. Contains: Milk, Eggs & Wheat.
- Ice Cream Sundae – Flour, Butter, Sugar, Eggs, White Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Waffle Cone, Strawberries, Sprinkles, Corn Syrup, Salt, Baking Powder, Vanilla. Contains: Milk, Eggs & Wheat.
- It’s-it – Flour, Butter, Sugar, Dark Brown Sugar, Oats, Eggs, Heavy Cream, Cocoa, Powdered Sugar, Vanilla, Salt, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Cinnamon. Contains: Milk, Eggs & Wheat.
- Jamoca Almond Fudge® – Flour, Sugar, Butter, Chocolate, Brown Sugar, Almonds, Cocoa, Eggs, Espresso, Vanilla, Salt, Baking Powder, Baking Soda. Contains: Milk, Eggs, Wheat, & Tree Nuts.
- *Neapolitanflour, Sugar, Butter, Brown Sugar, Chocolate, Eggs, Cocoa, Strawberries, Lemon Juice, Strawberry Extract, Vanilla, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Salt. Contains: Milk, Eggs & Wheat.
- Oreo®-mint-chocolate Chip – Chocolate, Flour, Oreo™ Cookies, Butter, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Andes™ Mints, Eggs, Mint Extract, Vanilla, Salt, Baking Powder, Baking Soda. Contains: Milk, Eggs & Wheat.
- Rainbow Sherbet – Sugar, Flour, Butter, Brown Sugar, Eggs, Lemon, Pineapple, Raspberries, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Salt, Lime Extract, Orange Extract, Red Color, Yellow Color, Green Color. Contains: Milk, Eggs & Wheat.
- Strawberry Shortcake Bar – Flour, Sugar, Powdered Sugar, Butter, Eggs, Strawberries, Milk, Vanilla, Corn Syrup, Strawberry Extract, Salt, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Red Color.
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship without coolant and arrive ready to eat!
- If you have more will power than we do and have decided to freeze some of your cookies or bars, getting them back to “fresh baked” is really easy. Follow the directions below!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place (still frozen) treats on a cookie sheet (if you’ve got parchment paper to line the cookie sheet that’s always helpful; not a problem if you don’t).
- Bake for 5 minutes and then let them cool on the cookie sheet for about 10 minutes.
- Cookie Good ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.