This 2021 Holiday Cookie Box is packed with holiday cheer: candy canes and snowflakes and marshmallow-topped hot cocoa and homemade peanut brittle and frosted gingerbread and even lumps of coal have all made their way into this magical, yuletide box.
Cookie Good is a family business run by Melanie & Ross Canter along with their 20-something kids, Mia & Gabe. Ross was a Hollywood screenwriter who loved to bake, and during the 2008 writer’s strike he started selling cookies out of his house to make a little extra money. The business quickly grew, and Cookie Good was born! Cookie Good uses only the highest-quality ingredients in all of their fun and nostalgic baked goods: chocolates from Callebaut & Van Leer, Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla, and AA sweet creamery butter.
This package serves 6 people and includes 12 Cookies
- Each cookie weighs 1.7 ounces and measures 3" – 3.5" (depending on the cookie)
- Recommended serving size is 2 cookies per person (factoring in your appetite and willingness to share, of course!)
- Choose to add Gift Packaging!
Cookie Flavors Include
- 1 Babka – This Babka Cookie doesn’t stray far from its celebrated inspiration: twisting layers of slightly malty cookie dough and rich, very dark chocolate-cinnamon ‘fudge’ are topped with a crunchy, buttery crumble.
- 1 Candy Cane – Red and white peppermint dough is swirled together and flecked with crushed candy cane. The edges are then rolled in nonpareils making this a minty, crunchy, chewy, holiday treat.
- 1 Cap’n Crunch’s Christmas Crunch – This Cap’n Crunch Cookie is ready for any holiday party, switching out the crunchberries for red and green trees & stars.
- 1 Caramel-Pretzel Chocolate Chunk – The best seller. Chocolate chips, dark chocolate chunks, caramel, pretzels, and a sprinkling of crunchy pretzel salt – it’s a salty/sweet, chewy/crunchy, and just plain awesome cookie.
- 1 Frosted Gingerbread – Simple, slightly spicy, and chewy – one bite of this gingery/molassesy cookie will make you feel warm and toasty and full of holiday cheer.
- 1 Holly Jolly – A Birthday Cake Cookie with a holiday makeover, replacing the colored sprinkles with a mix of yuletide decorates: wreaths of mistletoe, holly berries, and red & green sprinkles.
- 1 Hot Cocoa – A rich, chocolaty cookie topped with mini-marshmallows – all the flavor of the classic drink without burning your tongue.
- 1 Lump Of Coal – Black Cocoa is the ‘secret’ ingredient in this insanely dark chocolate cookie that’s stuffed with Oreo chunks and dark chocolate chips and gets a final sprinkling of black sugar. You’re definitely going to want to be on Santa’s ‘naughty’ list this year!
- 1 Peanut Brittle – Beautiful sheets of golden peanut brittle – then smashed and folded into peanut butter cookie dough. A sprinkling of sea salt and brown sugar crystals makes these once-a-year cookies pretty irresistible.
- 1 Rudolph’s Red (Velvet) Nose – The Red Velvet Cookie gets a holiday upgrade – switched out the white chocolate for super creamy milk chocolate chunks and then dipped the whole thing in red sugar before baking to give this cookie a sparkle so bright, it might just be able to guide a sleigh on a cloudy night.
- 1 Snowflake Sugar Cookie – A Just Plain Sugar Cookie trades in its crackly sugar crust for a light vanilla glaze and a cover of white sprinkles, snowflakes, and sparkly sanding sugar.
- 1 Yule Log – Based on the classic holiday dessert, this dark chocolate cookie has a coffee swirl and an Oreo crumb ‘bark’.
- Babka – Chocolate, Flour, Butter, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Powdered Sugar, Eggs, Salt, Malt Powder, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Vanilla, Cinnamon. Contains: Milk, Eggs & Wheat
- Candy Cane – Flour, Sugar, Butter, Crushed Candy Cane, Eggs, Nonpareils, Salt, Vanilla, Peppermint Extract, Baking Powder, Red Color. Contains: Milk, Eggs & Wheat
- Caramel-pretzel-chocolate Chunk – Flour, Chocolate, Caramel, Butter, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Pretzels, Eggs, Vanilla, Salt, Baking Powder, Baking Soda. Contains: Milk, Eggs & Wheat
- Frosted Gingerbread – Flour, Butter, Brown Sugar, Sugar, Eggs, Molasses, Powdered Sugar, Milk, Vanilla, Cinnamon, Ginger, Nutmeg, Allspice, Cloves, Salt, Baking Powder, Baking Soda. Contains: Milk, Eggs & Wheat
- Holly Jolly – Flour, Butter, Sugar, White Chocolate, Sprinkles, Eggs, Sour Cream, Corn Syrup, Vanilla, Salt, Baking Powder, Baking Soda. Contains: Milk, Eggs & Wheat
- Hot Cocoa – Chocolate, Flour, Butter, Marshmallows, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Cocoa, Eggs, Vanilla, Salt, Baking Powder. Contains: Milk, Eggs & Wheat
- Lump Of Coal – Flour, Butter, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Chocolate Chips, Oreos, Eggs, Cocoa, Salt, Vanilla, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Black Sugar. Contains: Milk, Eggs & Wheat
- Peanut Brittle – Peanuts, Flour, Butter, Peanut Butter, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Corn Syrup, Eggs, Salt, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Vanilla, Sea Salt. Contains: Milk, Eggs, Wheat & Peanuts
- Rudolph’s Red (Velvet) Nose – Flour, Milk Chocolate, Butter, Brown Sugar, Sugar, Cocoa, Red Color, Vanilla, Cider Vinegar, Sanding Sugar, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Salt. Contains: Milk, Eggs & Wheat
- Snowflake Sugar Cookie – Flour, Sugar, Butter, Sprinkles, Vanilla, Eggs, Powdered Sugar, Salt, Vanilla, Baking Powder. Contains: Milk, Eggs & Wheat
- Yule Log – Flour, Butter, Brown Sugar, Sugar, Eggs, Oreos, Cocoa, Espresso Powder, Sour Cream, Baking Powder, Vanilla, Salt. Contains: Milk, Eggs & Wheat
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship without coolant and arrive ready to eat!
- If you have more will power than we do and have decided to freeze some of your cookies or bars, getting them back to “fresh baked” is really easy. Follow the directions below!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place (still frozen) treats on a cookie sheet (if you’ve got parchment paper to line the cookie sheet that’s always helpful; not a problem if you don’t).
- Bake for 5 minutes and then let them cool on the cookie sheet for about 10 minutes.
- Cookie Good ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.