“Just because there’s no gluten doesn’t mean cookies and bars can’t still be Cookie Good! We’ve spent a lot of time developing these gluten-free treats so they’d put a smile on anyone’s face — gluten-eaters included. Our gluten-free cookies are almond-based (no garbanzo flour or xanthan gum here) and are moist, chewy, and crisp around the edges. We may have left the gluten out of the cookies but, really, that’s the only thing missing!”
Cookie Good is a family business run by Melanie & Ross Canter along with their 20-something kids, Mia & Gabe. Ross was a Hollywood screenwriter who loved to bake, and during the 2008 writer’s strike he started selling cookies out of his house to make a little extra money. The business quickly grew, and Cookie Good was born! Cookie Good uses only the highest-quality ingredients in all of their fun and nostalgic baked goods: chocolates from Callebaut & Van Leer, Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla, and AA sweet creamery butter.
This package serves 6 people and includes 12 Gluten Free Cookies.
- Each cookie weighs 1.7 ounces and measures 3" – 3.5" (depending on the cookie)
- Recommended serving size is 2 cookies per person (factoring in your appetite and willingness to share, of course!)
- Choose to add Gift Packaging!
Cookie Flavors Include:
- 3 Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie: An almond-based, brown sugar dough loaded with dark chocolate chunks
- 3 Gluten Free The Jake Cookie: Named for and created by our son’s best friend, Jake. It’s not easy being a kid with Celiac disease so we assembled all of our gluten-free ingredients and let Jake go to town. This is what he came up with: Dark & milk chocolate chips, peanut butter cups, honey roasted peanuts, gluten-free pretzels, and marshmallows. As one of our cookie tasters said after devouring a Jake Cookie: “That Jake is a genius!”
- 3 Gluten Free Oatmeal-Raisin Cookie: This gluten-free cookie is everything an oatmeal-raisin cookie should be: chewy, slightly spicy, crispy/caramely around the edges with sweet, plump raisins
- 3 Gluten Free Snickerdoodle Cookie: Our almond-based gluten-free dough gets a simple but royal treatment of a thick layer of crackly, cinnamon-sugar.
GF Chocolate Chip: Almonds, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Chocolate, Egg Whites, Vanilla, Salt, Baking Soda. Contains: Eggs & Tree Nuts.
GF The Jake: Almonds, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Dark & Milk Chocolate, Gf-pretzels, Marshmallows, Peanuts, Pb Cups, Eggs, Vanilla, Salt, Baking Soda. Contains: Milk, Eggs, Peanuts, And Tree Nuts.
GF Oatmeal Raisin: Almonds, Sugar, Raisins, Gluten-free Oats, Egg Whites, Vanilla, Cinnamon, Baking Soda, Cream Of Tartar, Salt. Contains: Eggs & Tree Nuts.
GF Snickerdoodle: Almonds, Sugar, Egg Whites, Vanilla, Cinnamon, Baking Soda, Cream Of Tartar, Salt. Contains: Eggs & Tree Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship without coolant and arrive ready to eat!
- If you have more will power than we do and have decided to freeze some of your cookies or bars, getting them back to “fresh baked” is really easy. Follow the directions below!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place (still frozen) treats on a cookie sheet (if you’ve got parchment paper to line the cookie sheet that’s always helpful; not a problem if you don’t).
- Bake for 5 minutes and then let them cool on the cookie sheet for about 10 minutes.
- Cookie Good ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.