There’s nothing quite like coming to our shop in Santa Monica and standing in front of our bakery case filled with cookies in all sorts of fun flavors and textures and colors; the scent of fresh-baked cookies teasing your nose as you carefully create a cookie selection that fits your specific flavor palate…and personality. While we haven’t (yet) figured out how to send the aroma of cookies through the internet, we can still put you in front of a virtual cookie case loaded with the following six cookie flavors: Birthday Cake, Caramel-Pretzel Chocolate Chunk, a cereal cookie (flavors change monthly but range from Apple Jacks to Cap’n Crunch to Cinnamon Toast Crunch), Chocolate Chip, Red Velvet, and S’mores.
Cookie Good is a family business run by Melanie & Ross Canter along with their 20-something kids, Mia & Gabe. Ross was a Hollywood screenwriter who loved to bake, and during the 2008 writer’s strike he started selling cookies out of his house to make a little extra money. The business quickly grew, and Cookie Good was born! Cookie Good uses only the highest-quality ingredients in all of their fun and nostalgic baked goods: chocolates from Callebaut & Van Leer, Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla, and AA sweet creamery butter.
This package serves 6 people and includes 12 cookies.
- Each cookie weighs 1.7 ounces and measures 3" – 3.5" (depending on the cookie)
- Recommended serving size is 2 cookies per person (factoring in your appetite and willingness to share, of course!)
- Choose to add Gift Packaging!
Cookie Flavors Include:
- 2 Birthday Cake Cookies: Our ‘cake batter’ cookie is flecked with rainbow jimmies and bits of creamy white chocolate ‘frosting’.
- 2 Caramel-Pretzel Chocolate Chunk Cookies: Our best seller. Chocolate chips, dark chocolate chunks, caramel, pretzels, and a sprinkling of crunchy pretzel salt – it’s a salty/sweet, chewy/crunchy, and just plain awesome cookie.
- 2 Cereal Cookies: We LOVE cereal-flavored cookies and change our flavors often; we’ll include whichever cereal cookie is in stock when you order (Flavors range from Apple Jacks to Cap’n Crunch to Cinnamon Toast Crunch…or pretty much anything you’d eat while watching cartoons)
- 2 Chocolate Chip Cookies: Everybody makes a chocolate chip cookie; we’ve gone the extra mile with ours, creating a deeply caramelized dough and adding in big chunks of rich, dark Belgian chocolate (these are not your grandma’s chocolate chip cookies…although we’re sure your grandma makes a perfectly fine chocolate chip cookie).
- 2 Red Velvet Cookies: Based on the Southern classic, this cookie is deep, crimson red with hints of cocoa and big chunks of creamy white chocolate
- 2 S’mores Cookies: A graham cracker dough is loaded with milk chocolate chips and chunks and topped with fire-toasted marshmallows
Birthday Cake: Flour, Butter, Sugar, White Chocolate, Sprinkles, Eggs, Sour Cream, Corn Syrup, Vanilla, Salt, Baking Powder, Baking Soda. Contains: Eggs & Wheat.
Caramel-Pretzel: Flour, Chocolate, Caramel, Butter, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Pretzels, Eggs, Vanilla, Salt, Baking Powder, Baking Soda. Contains: Eggs & Wheat.
Cereal (This One’s Apple Jacks): Flour, Apple Jacks Cereal, Butter, Sugar, Eggs, Salt, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Cinnamon. Contains: Eggs & Wheat.
Chocolate Chip: Chocolate, Flour, Butter, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Eggs, Salt, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Vanilla. Contains: Eggs & Wheat.
Red Velvet: Flour, White Chocolate, Butter, Brown Sugar, Sugar, Cocoa, Red Color, Vanilla, Cider Vinegar, Salt, Baking Powder, Baking Soda. Contains: Eggs & Wheat.
S’mores: Milk Chocolate, Flour, Graham Crumbs, Butter, Brown Sugar, Sugar, Marshmallows, Eggs, Salt, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Vanilla. Contains: Milk, Eggs & Wheat.
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship without coolant and arrive ready to eat!
- If you have more will power than we do and have decided to freeze some of your cookies or bars, getting them back to “fresh baked” is really easy. Follow the directions below!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place (still frozen) treats on a cookie sheet (if you’ve got parchment paper to line the cookie sheet that’s always helpful; not a problem if you don’t).
- Bake for 5 minutes and then let them cool on the cookie sheet for about 10 minutes.
- Cookie Good ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.