We are in awe of the tireless and inspirational work the Breast Cancer Care & Research Fund does year after year. So, this October in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Cookie Good has created a (mostly) pretty-in-pink cookie box that not only looks & tastes good but will also do good, sending a portion of sales to BCCRF so they can continue taking action to end breast cancer. This box has a mix of cookies and bars!
Cookie Good is a family business run by Melanie & Ross Canter along with their 20-something kids, Mia & Gabe. Ross was a Hollywood screenwriter who loved to bake, and during the 2008 writer’s strike he started selling cookies out of his house to make a little extra money. The business quickly grew, and Cookie Good was born! Cookie Good uses only the highest-quality ingredients in all of their fun and nostalgic baked goods: chocolates from Callebaut & Van Leer, Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla, and AA sweet creamery butter.
This package serves 6 people and includes an assortment of 12 Cookies & Blondies
- Each cookie weighs 1.7 oz. and measures 3" – 3.5" (depending on the cookie)
- Each blondie measures 2.25″ × 2.25″
- Recommended serving size is 2 cookies per person (factoring in your appetite and willingness to share, of course!)
- Choose to add Gift Packaging!
Cookie + Blondie Flavors Include:
- 2 BCCRF Pink Birthday Cake Cookie – Named for the Breast Cancer Care & Research Fund, this Birthday Cake Cookie goes PINK in honor of the women we love whose lives have been affected by breast cancer.
- 2 Caramel-Pretzel Chocolate Chunk Cookies – The bestseller. Chocolate chips, dark chocolate chunks, caramel, pretzels, and a sprinkling of crunchy pretzel salt – it’s a salty/sweet, chewy/crunchy, and just plain awesome cookie.
- 2 Chocolate Almond Cherry Cookies – Not only is the combination of dark chocolate, toasted almonds, and dried tart cherries insanely delicious, it’s also a nutrient-rich, cancer-fighting trio.
- 2 Gluten-Free Think PINK Sprinkle Cookie – This cookie adds a touch of lemon to an almond-based gluten-free dough and is then covered in bright, PINK nonpareils in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
- 2 Pink Velvet Cookies – Buttermilk adds tang and a smooth texture to this white chocolaty, VERY pink cookie.
- 2 Just Plain PINK Sugar Blondie – A chewy and cakey, sweet and vanilla-y, Just Plain Sugar Blondie gets tickled pink for October.
- BCCRF Pink Birthday Cake Cookie – Flour, Butter, Sugar, White Chocolate, Sprinkles, Eggs, Sour Cream, Corn Syrup, Vanilla, Salt, Baking Powder, Baking Soda. Contains: Milk, Eggs & Wheat
- Caramel-pretzel Chocolate Chunk Cookies – Flour, Chocolate, Caramel, Butter, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Pretzels, Eggs, Vanilla, Salt, Baking Powder, Baking Soda. Contains: Milk, Eggs & Wheat
- Chocolate Almond Cherry Cookies – Chocolate, Flour, Almonds, Butter, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Cherries, Cocoa, Eggs, Salt, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Vanilla, Almond Extract. Contains: Milk, Eggs, Almonds, & Wheat
- Gluten-Free Think Pink Sprinkle Cookie – Almonds, Sugar, Egg Whites, Sprinkles, Vanilla, Lemon Juice, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Lemon Extract, Salt. Contains: Egg & Almonds
- Pink Velvet Cookies – Flour, White Chocolate, Sugar, Butter, Buttermilk Powder, Sour Cream, Corn Starch, Egg, Vanilla, Salt, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Almond Extract, Pink Color. Contains: Milk, Egg, Wheat & Almond Extract
- Just Plain Pink Sugar Blondie – Flour, Butter, Sugar, Eggs, Pink Sanding Sugar, Baking Powder, Vanilla, Salt. Contains: Milk, Egg & Wheat
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship without coolant and arrive ready to eat!
- If you have more will power than we do and have decided to freeze some of your cookies or bars, getting them back to “fresh baked” is really easy. Follow the directions below!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place (still frozen) treats on a cookie sheet (if you’ve got parchment paper to line the cookie sheet that’s always helpful; not a problem if you don’t).
- Bake for 5 minutes and then let them cool on the cookie sheet for about 10 minutes.
- Cookie Good ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.